Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 12

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A shortened round because of Origin meant only 4 games this week, and a lack of star players. As suspected in last week's round wrap a fair percentage of the pack picked the 4 games correctly this week, no real surprise there. So it came down to margins in the Titans and Cowboys, who got closest to the 17 point Gold Coast win ??

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 12 is............

@Frank

Well done Frank, who missed the correct margin by 1. We had 4 other tippers who missed the margin by 3; @"The Eagle Has Landed" @"the mauler" @"Kiwi Eagle" @Mals ....close but no cigar this week lads. So Frank, PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, they will then contact you regarding your prize.

With so many tippers getting the maximum 10 points this week, there wasn't a lot of changes on the ladder. @Moondog still leads the way as we close in on the halfway mark of the season, but still plenty of tipping left and still plenty of tippers in contention.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. With the Manly boys playing away this weekend it's a good opportunity to get to a Hub and watch the game. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Back to a pretty much full round next weekend so get your tipping heads back on. Also don't forget to get a tip in for the Last Fan Standing comp which kicks off this coming round.

Mals said:
Congrats Frank. At least I'm getting closer :)

0-4 I'm getting further away. How could any of you tip those bulldogs? Unethical. Lol.:p

Clint said:
niccipops said:
Mals said:
Congrats Frank. At least I'm getting closer :)

0-4 I'm getting further away. How could any of you tip those bulldogs? Unethical. Lol.:p

0-4. Now that's talent! :p
I checked and actually got two. 50% is great for me. It pays to hate the Broncos. Moving up the ladder. Be afraid tippers!

niccipops said:
I too am slipping slowly from sight. I am coming to the conclusion there is an element of luck in this tipping caper :idea:

Hooray!

For the first time ever in any tipping comp I got 100% correct!

woooohooooo!

Oh, so did 90% of you?

Bugger :(.... I mean well done, greatly deserved *rolls eyes*

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10