Tipping Comp Weekly Winner Rd 11

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In my mind this week was a round of upsets, so I'm thinking that maybe 4 or 5 correct from 8 will be good enough to get the chocolates. Surprisingly enough 6 from 8, including correctly picking the bonus game (Tigers ??? WTF !!!), was the standard this week. But not only do we have one freak, but there were 3 tippers who managed that effort.

The Sea Eagles Fan Hubs Tipping Comp weekly winner for Round 11 is............

@lsz …….. ….. AND………. @Downie

Yes, two winners again, and second time that lsz has saluted the judges this season. Well done lads, pretty good effort considering the results this weekend. Props to the zimmeister @"bob dylan" for going awfully close as well, just getting shaded on margin.

So Downie can you PM me your name and preferred email contact so I can pass onto the club, they will then contact you regarding your prize. lsz I have yours on file already, assuming you haven't changed contact details.

The leaderboard is viewable here

2013 Tipping Comp Ladder

Don't forget to support our partner and check out a Sea Eagles Fan Hub near you. More info in the following link

Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

The first of our bye weekends means that margins may well be the key to determining the weekly winner this round.

Everyone also please keep their eyes peeled for the relaunch of the Last Fan Standing competition, which will kick off again in Round 13.

I do not believe ANYONE could pick 6 from 8.

I think the REAL hackers of the forums have been discovered, and they're screwing around with their tips!

:p

Oh I mean yeah well done. sheesh

@Downie still haven't heard from you with your details to pass onto the club to get your double pass. PM me.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8