Tipping Comp Update - Winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Firstly my apologies for not devoting much energy to the tipping comp so far this season. With all the dramas around Foz and DCE you probably missed the news that I signed a deal with The Kennel to run their tipping comp in 2016. However I can exclusively reveal here on Silvertails tonight that I have backflipped on that deal (for family reasons) and have decided to stay on for another 3 year deal. We had to trade @Clint to The Burrow in order for it to happen though, but that gives us all a better chance of winning (lets face it we were all sick of looking at his botoxed face anyway)

So a quick recap of the weekly winners so far this season

Round 1 - @Vyssini with 7 from 8

Round 2 - @globaleagle with 7 from 8 and a perfect margin

Round 3 - @Chip and Chase , @effnic , @mickqld , and @Vyssini all with 7 from 8 and 1 off the margin

Round 4 - @dowdz with 6 from 8

Round 5 - @Growler FNQ with 5 from 8 including the bonus game for the extra point to win the round

Round 6 - @dowdz , @eagle66 and @Mals all with 6 from 8 and 2 off the margin

@Vyssini has had his Round 1 double pass sorted

For Round 2 @globaleagle has kindly offered up his double pass to any other tipping comp member who wants it - first to post their name here can have it.

Everyone else listed above please PM (Conversation) me your name and best email contact so I can pass onto the club to get in touch with you to organise your double pass.

Now that all my summer sporting ventures, school holiday trips and demanding real life employment expectations have eased somewhat I'll try and get this thing back on track. Any questions let me know.

Firstly my apologies for not devoting much energy to the tipping comp so far this season. With all the dramas around Foz and DCE you probably missed the news that I signed a deal with The Kennel to run their tipping comp in 2016. However I can exclusively reveal here on Silvertails tonight that I have backflipped on that deal (for family reasons) and have decided to stay on for another 3 year deal. We had to trade @Clint to The Burrow in order for it to happen though, but that gives us all a better chance of winning (lets face it we were all sick of looking at his botoxed face anyway)

So a quick recap of the weekly winners so far this season

Round 1 - @Vyssini with 7 from 8

Round 2 - @globaleagle with 7 from 8 and a perfect margin

Round 3 - @Chip and Chase , @effnic , @mickqld , and @Vyssini all with 7 from 8 and 1 off the margin

Round 4 - @dowdz with 6 from 8

Round 5 - @Growler FNQ with 5 from 8 including the bonus game for the extra point to win the round

Round 6 - @dowdz , @eagle66 and @Mals all with 6 from 8 and 2 off the margin

@Vyssini has had his Round 1 double pass sorted

For Round 2 @globaleagle has kindly offered up his double pass to any other tipping comp member who wants it - first to post their name here can have it.

Everyone else listed above please PM (Conversation) me your name and best email contact so I can pass onto the club to get in touch with you to organise your double pass.

Now that all my summer sporting ventures, school holiday trips and demanding real life employment expectations have eased somewhat I'll try and get this thing back on track. Any questions let me know.

ROFL
Thanks mate :(

I'll take a double pass thanks GE & C&C if no-one else wants it. I can't get down there til the second part of the year so if someone else puts their hand up they can have it..
But if it's going to go to waste I'm in.

I'll take a double pass thanks GE & C&C if no-one else wants it. I can't get down there til the second part of the year so if someone else puts their hand up they can have it..
But if it's going to go to waste I'm in.

c and c forgot to add.....anyone but clint!

:giggle:

Nah, my pleasure. Hopefully you continue the ge history of streaking at every game he goes to. Pressure is on!!

Lol - all good mate. But seriously, if anyone else wants it put your hand up. Does not bother me at all. I just didn't want it to go to waste.

Round 7 winner was @seaeagledave who picked 6 from 8 and was one off the final Storm margin. Cronulla winning on Monday saw him edge out @ManlyBacker who had 6 from 8 as well but opted for the Bunnies.

PM me your name and email address Dave and the club will be in touch about your double pass.

Leaderboard can be seen here

http://silvertails.net/pickem/leaderboard

Not surprisingly @Vyssini is on top after two weekly wins, with 38 points. He is two games clear of @lulubelle and @The Mid Dog, then we have a decent pack on 35 points.

Good luck this week feathered friends.Round 8 bonus game is Sharks and Panthers.

Remember to spare a thought for those who made the ultimate sacrifice for this great country of ours over the Anzac weekend. Lest we forget.

Round 8 winner scored 6 from 8 correct including the bonus game AND called the Penrith v Cronulla margin spot on. Not only this, they also just managed to nudge out our supreme leader Kim Jong @Dan who also got 6 from 8 but missed the margin slightly.

So well done to @shazza - Round 8 winner of the double pass to Brookie. PM me your name and best email contact.

No games this weekend because of rep footy. We are back in two weeks for Round 9.

OK Round 9 has been run and won. Pretty solid week of tipping for just about everyone as all the favourites triumphed.

We had 20 tippers get 8 from 8, but with a massive blowout in the Titans v Raiders bonus game no one really came close to the actual margin (not surprisingly). Our winner this week is a former tipping comp champion, so good to see him still in the mix. Well done @ssar for picking up this weeks double pass, just edging out @globaleagle (WTF !!) @davohan123 and @Roger. PM me your name and email address and we'll get your tickets organised.

Overall standings haven't changed a lot given everyone cleaned up this week.

@Vyssini still sits on top but Davo, GE and @lulubelle are waiting to pounce.

Full ladder here

This weeks round is the last full round before Origin byes come into force. Bonus game is the local QLD derby between the Ponies and The Cowgirls. Can JT and the boys make it to the 8 sec bell ??

Dammit. I think that's the first time I've ever got 8 from 8 but so did 19 others. sigh
Congrats to @ssar.:D
Actually, I'm still feeling pretty clever about 8 from 8 even if it was easy this week.
Onwards I tip!

Dammit. I think that's the first time I've ever got 8 from 8 but so did 19 others. sigh
Congrats to @ssar.:D
Actually, I'm still feeling pretty clever about 8 from 8 even if it was easy this week.
Onwards I tip!
the bad thing about getting 8/8 nicci, is that there is no going up from there. :p

Well I'm pretty happy with my 8/8 because it increased my total score by 34.7% haha. That says a lot about how bad I've tipped through 9 rounds :giggle:

All these 8 from 8 tipsters and I could only manage 6....my form just continues down the drain.
Wish I could blame my form slip on injuries but truthfully I've just been crap.

Round 10 didn't end well if you were one of the 96% who tipped Manly last night. Some very close games this round meant you could go from hero to zero pretty easily.

We had 6 tippers who managed 7 from 8, which is a fair effort, I'd like to think they were all true supporters that Manly let down. @rifraff @Clint @Jethro @mjb136 @Pommie Eagle and @robbiea came close, but no cigar this week. Instead we had one tipper who scored 8 from 8 to top the round.......

Well done @effnic . PM me your name and best email contact and I will pass onto the club to organise your double pass to Brookie

Meanwhile at the top of the table we have living proof that throwing a dart at a board is as good a tipping method as any, as @globaleagle and @Clint join @Vyssini on the pointy end of the leaderboard. They are just keeping at bay @davohan123 and @The Mid Dog who sit one point back. We also have some very, very good tippers biding their time in 37th place.

Full ladder is viewable here

An abbreviated round this week with only 4 games on because of SOO. Bonus game is the Dogs (minus origin players) versus the inconsistent Raiders. Good luck

Effnic, has a secret love for the Riff. I think he should give his tickets to a true Manly fan that wouldn't pick the Riff at Brookie. Looking forward to his text when he reads this lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2