• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jjai

Reserve Grader
Hey Dan congrats on getting a full round.... :cool:
I`m just wondering is there anyway you could make that tab better, because i hover over it with me cursor but it doesnt drop down & let me access the tipping comp ladder, maybe you could make it that when you click on the tab a list drops down & you click on whatever you want .. I have been trying now for 20mins to get the ladder tab to appear.. Thanks

You need to wait until the page is fully loaded. The Menu scripts are set to "onPageLoad" which means the loading of all elements needs to be complete before you can access them. I can see if I can tinker with them a little

Daniel said:
You need to wait until the page is fully loaded. The Menu scripts are set to "onPageLoad" which means the loading of all elements needs to be complete before you can access them. I can see if I can tinker with them a little

Thanks, i would rather the important stuff load up 1st before the banner or the ADs or even whos going to game .. :p , My net speed has been halved thats probably the reason why the slow load ups ..

Ha yeah the forums etc load first then one of the ads then everything else with the rest of the ads last

you should try doing it on a touch pad where the program isn't quite compatible. It's murder as the drop down box only shows for a split second.

the NHL site does it too.

nice full round congrats from me to you as well!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6