Tipping Comp - Still Open for Sign Ups

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bump. Don't get angry about tonight, get into the tipping comp and take out your frustrations there

I wasn't suggesting you were lying mate, I'm sure the photo is legit. I was making reference to your comment that you didn't know what to use for your avatar pic - just seems like such a random choice when you can find a picture of any number of things on the Internet.

I wasn't suggesting you were lying mate, I'm sure the photo is legit. I was making reference to your comment that you didn't know what to use for your avatar pic - just seems like such a random choice when you can find a picture of any number of things on the Internet.

That's how I read it. Even if I didn't.....I would say I did as I don't wanna see more pics of that dead rat!!

Boy, I'm surprised how many there are signed up to the comp. Judging by all the heart palpitations and general craziness on here after 1 loss. How there aren't 50 heart attacks per week due to crap tipping I'll never know!

Maybe Dan can add some type of silvertails life insurance for sale.

That's how I read it. Even if I didn't.....I would say I did as I don't wanna see more pics of that dead rat!!

Boy, I'm surprised how many there are signed up to the comp. Judging by all the heart palpitations and general craziness on here after 1 loss. How there aren't 50 heart attacks per week due to crap tipping I'll never know!

Maybe Dan can add some type of silvertails life insurance for sale.

* your registration is at your own risk.

I had to get through a work day and over 6 meetings after that game, without anyone noticing my tears

Ahhh sorry. i was thinking "of all the fake pics on the net why would i chose to fake that" lol. I understand now.
LOL. You do realise Google has a section called "images" that can search the whole internet thingy for pictures.

I can prove it's real by taking another photo of it

Ahhh sorry. i was thinking "of all the fake pics on the net why would i chose to fake that" lol. I understand now.

I can prove it's real by taking another photo of it
And there is always reverse image search.
Not that i dont believe its real, hell i didnt even click on the image.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4