Tipping Comp - Still Open for Sign Ups

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Come on guys, LIFT !!!!

4 days till season kicks off and the take up rate on the tipping comp is frankly poor. I see a lot of long term members and regular contributors who aren't signed up. Give a little back and give Dan some support here. He is forking out for new servers, apps for mobile users and constant site tweaks to provide this environment that you all use. Have a look at a few of the other fan sites and forums around and compare to what we have here. $25.00 is barely anything these days and you have a chance of winning some prizes as well.

Narks who have saved on membership downgrades can sign up for tipping instead and still be ahead. The Kool Aid Kids are so buoyant about the clubs future that they must want to ride that wave to tipping glory. We'll even accept Eels trolls.

Make the effort please, it's not a lot to ask. All the info on how to sign up is in the Sticky Thread section, but link is as follows

http://silvertails.net/threads/2016-tipping-comp-open.48040/

Thanks to those already showing their support by signing up, much appreciated.

sSig_bump.gif

Chip and Chase makes a lot of good points in his post above so come on people, if you haven't already signed up and you can afford it, jump aboard and join in the fun of the tipping competition which also helps Dan out with the financial side of the operation and maintenance of running this great website for the benefit of you all.

I, myself gladly join up each year to the tipping competition just to make a donation to the running of Silvertails as Dan is too proud to accept just donations any other way. Who knows, maybe one day if my tipping is good enough, I will be lucky enough to win something in return just like anyone else that joins and participates.

If you have already joined and made your donation too,

thank-you-you-are-awesome-2.gif

If you haven't yet made the plunge, come on,

join_us_for_fun.jpg

Here's an idea. Sometimes people join a bit late but they are deemed to have selected the away teams for rounds when they haven't entered tips. With upsets common in the early rounds this can actually work to their advantage.

So ... Why don't we punish laggards by automatically giving them the Titans and Tigers every week? And the Eels. :rofl:@:D:D:rofl::p

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
Now less than 3 days till season kick-off.
(Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday... yep, that's right!)
Don't forget first game is Thursday night folks, so get those tips in :)

Have made my donation.
This year's aim is to occasionally do some mildly sensible tipping. Absolutely Manly every week though.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6