Tipping comp: "Ask not what Silvertails can do for you…"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hand over the beer now SER8.
I am going to be the first to go B2B since the 92, 93 Broncos. ;)

C'mon, where are all the other tipsters. There are plenty of other forum users who have not yet signed up. Get aboard. The more the merrier. And then more sledging...:p
C'mon sign up now. Don't be scared!!!

Clint said:
C'mon, where are all the other tipsters. There are plenty of other forum users who have not yet signed up. Get aboard. The more the merrier. And then more sledging...:p
C'mon sign up now. Don't be scared!!!

Exactly. Some long term users here whose name I don't see on the leaderboard. Pony up and get involved.

As for me being able to rig the tips, believe me when I say that is beyond my very limited IT skillset. It's Dan you have to worry about ;)

I just signed up but the dual logins used for this website always seem to cause me problems. Since I choose the "remain logged in" option I couldn't really remember which login to use and what password went with which account. To add to the confusion Dan changed my username (at my request) some time ago. I post under my real name "Frank" although my old one (Gorgeous George) still appears on certain pages. I decided to reset passwords so that I could join the tipping comp. When logging in now it seems to think I am a new user and a redirection page appears. Apparently it will continue to do so for the first 15 posts. Oddly enough it didn't appear when doing this one. Weird.

C&C I did register for the tipping comp and paid via Paypal. I now appear in the list of tippers so I assume all is OK. Not sure about my account for the forum and whether or not it uses the same username and password as the account for the general pages of the silvertails website.

@[Frank] your money has been received and your tips have been lodged it would appear. So all seems good. Generally if your name is on the leaderboard than you have fulfilled the criteria.

I can't categorically answer your question about usernames and passwords, out of my realm of expertise. My guess would be that you should only have the one log in for both parts of the site (forum and everything else). The best way to make sure your tips have been lodged is to make sure your email address is up to date and you will receive a confirmation email from the tipping comp when you lodge your tips. You can check/change you email address in your "User CP" which is accessed by clicking on the link next to your user name at the very top of the page where it shows you logged in.

Does anyone think of c and c music factory when they see c&c???

I am pretty drunk.

Discuss and prepare yerselves

globaleagle said:

I am pretty drunk.

Things that make you go hmmm

Clint said:
globaleagle said:

I am pretty drunk.

Things that make you go hmmm

everybody dance now!!!!!!! (hic)

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Cherrys-Picks-Round-1/69462

It may be fun if one of the Moderators/Dan to enter Cherry's Picks each week to see how he goes :D

Happily manly - that's a good idea. I'm sure we can do that for a bit of fun. @[Daniel] over to you.

D'oh, bought into the easts hype and tipped them.

sheesh.

Nice idea HM. Wolfie should also phone you his tips each week.

Don't, don't, don't, don't....don't believe the hype

1 from 1 for me baby. Let's get it on.

globaleagle said:
D'oh, bought into the easts hype and tipped them.

sheesh.

Nice idea HM. Wolfie should also phone you his tips each week.

Heh heh. 12th! Bunnies big forwards were soooo impressive. JWH wasn't too bad either first outing. Hopefully our boys are just as fired up tonight.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Great article! I would join right away if ai hadn't already joined.

Man spelling is tough at certain times of night.

Hey GE thanks for the idea about not being humble!

By the way, I will personally buy a beer for any sucker lucky enough to beat me this year, it can't be more than 4 or 5 I reckon so I'm pretty safe!

ps C& C how about merging this with the existing tipping comp thread?

*cough*

Well, lucky I'm not thirsty but line up other camels!

Bump :)
in a late effort to drum up a few more for this year's Tipping Comp (and because I don't have time to write a new article) :)
Actually this thread has some great glimpses into the Silvertails of 11 years ago!
Note: the prizes advertised are only for 2013 @:mad:
BUT - note that the entry fee to join the comp is still exactly as it was back then! Which makes it extraordinary value now! :party:
So if there's a couple of stragglers, join up, throw your hat in the ring, it's a great way to support the site.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7