Timing off tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Credit to a determined Illawarra defence but the Seaeagles were a fraction out with timing & options of hitting the right man, the execution was effected by this. Good example was that Soward runaway try - the ball actually come off Snakes shoulder who was going over to make it 18-12 if its a clean ball. This game is not overly concerning & without looking for excuses a number of close & odd calls went the other way. King was the best foward on ground & DCE & Snake played well. If thats their best & Manly have 30% improvement which imo they do , the Seaeagles will get them when it counts.

we were due to have a match where our attack didnt click. i thought we did pretty well to keep the dragons to 24. well be better for it

chris_niko said:
we were due to have a match where our attack didnt click. i thought we did pretty well to keep the dragons to 24. well be better for it

All true - both sides of the coin. Made a game of it & have heaps of improvement on that.

Good sides stuff the timing of their opponents. We now know where we need to improve. Noone likes a loss but Des won't miss this opportunity for the side to learn. The bye comes at a good time too.

off topic. why isnt the forum in meltdown with everyone saying were out and well be lucky to make the 8? lol, doesnt feel right being this calm in here

chris_niko said:
off topic. why isnt the forum in meltdown with everyone saying were out and well be lucky to make the 8? lol, doesnt feel right being this calm in here

Well the Goons lost a few in a row and look how they bounced back, we will come back bigger and better.

chris_niko said:

Why?? You summed it up well above mate with the right call - we had an average night & yet still were right in it. Only thing i would panick about is any injuries because at full strength at a mutual ground & executing a little better which will happen in the games that count - Manly will take care of them.:cool:

matai back to his stupid ideas, he always seems rattled by Gasnier, Robbo couldn't catch a broken down Soward, come back Hoppa or OLdfield

Darren said:
matai back to his stupid ideas, he always seems rattled by Gasnier, Robbo couldn't catch a broken down Soward, come back Hoppa or OLdfield
Have noticed that when playing Gasnier - i mean ,we all know the strength of Matai is that tough aggressive style but tonight went to that could be suspended for 12 week stuff. Should be cleared of anything tonight but more by good luck. Will say though if it was Matai in Feins position when he collected Snakes head ppl would be screaming he should be marched.

Haven't seen Steve playing like that for a long time and it coincided with his worst match. He has been going great, controlled aggression but not tonight. Knew we has lost it when we started doing the big shots (2007 grand final) stuff.

theres 2 people steve never really like.
1) gasnier
2) ben cross

im not sure why but when he ever faces these 2 something clicks in his head and he loses it. i actually called it before the match to my mate that something was gunna happen lol

shouldnt have anything to answer for. the jersey was over the opposing players head so they cant judge where he made contact :idea:

also. matai over gaz tko in the 1st round if he unloaded

Best to get a wakeup call in round 16 as opposed to the semis, especially for young blokes. Still plenty of time this year to learn from that experience.

We were all off tonight and the bye couldn't have come at a better time because we looked tired. Kite and Rodney back for the next game. Lots to look forward too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4