Time's up for Gus and Rabs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, with their "over love" of the Wabbits, they are putting the mockers on them. So it must be deliberate. What follows is that they WANT to see the Wabbits sent back down the burrow, and underneath all the hype, they would prefer a Rorters - Manly GF. And Rorters had their turn last year so . . . . .

I thought maybe it was just us Manly supporters being over the top and paranoid about the Souffs nein commentary jizz fest until my nephew came in who's a mad AFL Richmond supporter (and occasional Storm supporter) during the game & within minutes he commented on tbe jizz fest, how biased are these clowns to Souffs. We aren't imagining it & it is totally sickening.

mickqld said:
I thought maybe it was just us Manly supporters being over the top and paranoid about the Souffs nein commentary jizz fest until my nephew came in who's a mad AFL Richmond supporter (and occasional Storm supporter) during the game & within minutes he commented on tbe jizz fest, how biased are these clowns to Souffs. We aren't imagining it & it is totally sickening.

Not just us Mick, my best mate is an Eels fan, he always calls me and asks my advice for footy tipping ( not a very good move), he made comment to me after last weeks loss and called again this morning to say " did you watch that Shyte last night" .

It was a love fest, gargantuan in size!

Killer03 said:
Dan said:
The issue is there is no one better

I believe they did in Andrew Voss, but we all know what happens to people who oppose Ray Hadley.

didnt hadley train Voss

Have you forgotten the incident where Voss tried to instruct the referees of the rules at half time during origin?

Voss cant call a game either instead he has to sit there a cite all of the bloody rules and offer rule change suggestions or interpretations, it is nauseating, because he is the kind of commentator we have to thank for 2 refs and the constant rule changes that dont work

I like the commentator on triple M , can't recall his name. Would like to see him translate to TV because it's time for ch nein's rabbids and teeth to go.

I don't mind the Fox callers, I rarely have to turn them off although a few are clearly biased !!!

The fox callers are fantastic!
Not sure about the Triple M commentators you are talking about though. I think Ginane and Maroon are both horrible. Yell your ear off.
Catching a Intrust Super Cup game here and there on Fox, the commentators on that aren't half bad for people with two heads.

Killer03 said:
Seriously their commentary is just becoming a parody of themselves. Who saw Inglis 2nd try? Lovely try, just a pity Souths scored it....but the carry on from those 2. There was a comment along the lines of 'I've died and gone to heaven'. Their bias towards certain players and teams is ordinary. I personally prefer the fox commentary anyway, but tonight I joined those who do what you do when Ray Hadley commentates....turn the volume off.

No problems with Rabs ! He has done his time, so like Rex, deserves a couple of years where he talks aimlessly, gets players names wrong etc. With Gus however, you get the impression he commentates depending on where he has plunged his hard earned on. Sometimes (eg. like last year's GF) his comments lose all credibility. If either of them were fair dinkum they would have said Inglis looked like a goose rather than a goanna last night.

FFS how many times have channel Nein mentioned Greg Inglis tonight......isn't it Parra v Dogs tonight??

What I find funny is who they think is "the best player in the game", it changes on almost a weekly basis.....

One week its DCE, then its Thurston, then Hayne, Slater, $BW, Smith, and now its Inglis who's the flavour of the month.

Hell, sometimes it changes from Friday night to Sunday afternoon.

Whenever you feel like you have had enough of Rabs and Gus just listen to 5 mins of Hadley commentating along with that muppet cheerleader Lewis then give yourself a slap across the face for thinking we have anyone better then Rabs. Personally i like Vossy but he does not work for 9 anymore.

mickqld said:
I like the commentator on triple M , can't recall his name. Would like to see him translate to TV because it's time for ch nein's rabbids and teeth to go.

Yep Dan Ginnane is a great radio commentator imo, on Monday nights i usually listen to his call on MMM digital radio as it syncs up to Channel nines coverage on TV.

Aussie Battler said:
If either of them were fair dinkum they would have said Inglis looked like a goose rather than a goanna last night.

I felt really embarrassed for Greg; how old is he? crawling around on the ground like a 2 year old with worms up his bum. They are lairs that Souffs mob...after every try they dry root each other and carry on like a pack of wild hyenas, it's disgusting.

Noticed in the MANLY souths match , The comments were a little biased,it was a good tackle by Stewert ,and later on A great take in goal by GREG,on a first name basis are we Rabs,and at half time ,Fittler nearly stuck his tongue down inglises throat !And they certainly love ,Money bill Williams,

I got sick of hearing how Hayne is the greatest player who ever lived repeated ad nauseam last night with prompting from Rabs " Tell us again Joey how good he is, there are not enough superlatives to describe him"
Then Rabs said how he was showing amazing maturity. He's a special player but fair dinkum, maturity?
If there's a bigger sook in the game I have'nt seen them. I guess the CH9 commentary team would put his petulance down to being passionate but his puerile display made me want to throw up. I was expecting him to start stamping his foot and holding his breath till his face went red every time something happened he did'nt like. At one stage he looked like he was going to cry.
He may be a great player but mature is a bit of a stretch even for the CH9 cheer squad.

He turned around at one point and laughed and clapped in the ref's face for giving us a penalty. That's all maturity and class....

Gould loved Manly getting beaten last night.

Bad luck Phil your team have to face the wrath next weekend at Brookvale.

Glenn's back, Stevie plays his 200th and a premiership campaign begins.

It won't be pretty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6