Time to sound out T-Red, Hassan and Hiku

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Masked Eagle said:
I'm disappointed with T-Reds workrate. It wasn't that long ago that a lot of Manly supporters were ranking him higher than Buhrer but I never have. To be honest I think he is really fortunate to be in our 17. He has a reputation that some of our other forwards don't have and he's not living up to it atm.

Hasson I've been really disappointed with so far this year. He seemed to show really good glimpses in limited minutes last year, but the assumption was he would make more of that in 2014 but if anything he has gone backwards with what he's offered on the park this season as opposed to last.

Hiku is interesting. He has struggled with elements of wing play but I can live with that a bit, but the long term plan for him is what I'd like to hear from Tooves. We have 2 excellent young fullbacks in Gutherson & Trbojevic who both could be stars so is Hiku the long term replacement for Snake? I'm not so sure. I think he's likely to be groomed as a centre because Killer and Matai are both only a few years away from retiring and it would be great not to have to replace both starters from outside the club.

G'day all,If we think back to the start of last season we were all congratulating ourselves on how good it was that we had picked up Tom S as he was performing sensationally as a starting player,then he was relegated to the bench with the return of Glen and since has had limited game time and cursed with injury hasn't helped his cause either.As far as yesterday goes what is he supposed to do when he's put on with twenty minutes to go,twenty points down and just about every other player is playing well below their best and he's just sat there for sixty odd minutes watching the rubbish we served up.As for James Hasson i fail to see how blokes who only get five or ten minute stints are supposed to impress as no sooner do they warm up then they're off again but i do concede he seems to have lost his venom in running the ball up as I remember him as a sharks junior who really ran the ball with great vigour.As far as I could see yesterday we didn't have too many winners and these two while not setting the world on fire were certainly no worse than quite a few others who had much more time to make an impression.
cheers mike

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6