Time to move on people.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I'm not happy with what has occured but emotions are still running high and it's time to sit back and take a deep breath. It's happened and now we have to let the process take it's course and focus on the rest of the season.

I think and many others think it's a massive over-reaction but let's move on. We don't want to be looked upon as whingers. We can still win the premiership and that would be the most satisfying thing that could happen. I think Gallop wouldn't be so happy if we did that and is the best way of showing that no matter the adversity we can overcome it.

We need to keep the players' emotions in check and keep them focussed on the task at hand and that is to win the GF.

Wouldn't the headline "Manly 2011 premiers" splashed accross the front pages of the media after the GF be the best form of revenge.

I agree but gee its been fun.

I was yelling at the TV during most of the game. I've watched it a few times and still get excited when I see it.

I just like the fact that Manly said enough is enough Melbourne and belted them back - finally.

It made up just a little for the sickening thuggery Melbourne has displayed for several years and especially the 2007 GF hit on GS.

I just wish that Slater was cited for his hit on DCE in the 73rd minute.

swoop said:
I'm not happy with what has occured but emotions are still running high and it's time to sit back and take a deep breath. It's happened and now we have to let the process take it's course and focus on the rest of the season.

I think and many others think it's a massive over-reaction but let's move on. We don't want to be looked upon as whingers. We can still win the premiership and that would be the most satisfying thing that could happen. I think Gallop wouldn't be so happy if we did that and is the best way of showing that no matter the adversity we can overcome it.

We need to keep the players' emotions in check and keep them focussed on the task at hand and that is to win the GF.

Wouldn't the headline "Manly 2011 premiers" splashed accross the front pages of the media after the GF be the best form of revenge.

Good point swoop and thanks for giving us a slap around the chops and pouring some water over our heads :D

Now back to the business of winning the comp! :heart:

swoop said:

As long as the precedents set here,apply to ALL No Real Leadership games and teams,(mainly aimed at bonkos and hodge and "third man in")I'm happy to cop it on the chin (pun intended) and move on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6