time to go tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i am sure that tooves getting the punt is a seed planted last year through people close to some current and former players

But those players are going or have at best two years left.

What if they don't like the next coach.

Zorba can get ****ed whatever the case, I think he isa lot to do with this, and the penn's must be idiots to not be protecting their investment from this undermining, agenda driven specimen

Time to sack the coach, injuries aside the players are not putting in for him, cantract sagas and all that , its time for a fresh start

Ps im tooves biggest fan, but the club must come first
? Sack Tooves AIE , todays game was disgusting ! Look and learn , look at how quickly greed can destroy ! 10 mill worth of halves put on that BS today and really since last year , I want new halves now ! Don't care , just can't handle it anymore

I'm not seeing much structure in how they play. If they aren't simply hitting it up 1 out, they are just shoveling it on. Even in defence, they don't rush up with purpose. They just seem to hang back and slide, even on their line.

When things are as bad as they are, the 1 thing players should be able to focus on, is defence. They say defence is all about attitude and unfortunately, it's no surprise to see the defence so bad.

At some point this season, we'll have a near fully fit squad and I expect their performances to improve. However, even at this early stage, it will take a miracle to make the 8.

I like Tooves as much as anybody but I feel now, we do need a change of coach for next year. The problem is, there aren't any decent coaches around.

This is nothing to do with tactics. Its all about effort. You can tell because when they do put in, it looks good. Let's not forget we have almost half a team out with injury atm and when you add Buhrer going off as well to that, but its guys not working hard enough which is standing out like the proverbial. All our defensive problems start at the ruck. Our markers are way too slow and not putting enough pressure on and thats making it way too easy to for them to get a roll on. That's all about attitude.

Not sure which coach would do better with '8 first graders injured.
Maybe Willow.

You seem to excuse the club, management and personnel at every turn. It is plain to see there is a much bigger problem than injuries. Putting your head in the sand doesn't make it go away..

There is something rotten. That wasn't the manly club I love and support out there today, and to be truthful I havnt seen much spirit all year.

No excuse can validate the lack of effort, lack of fight, lack of care and lack of manly in our 2015 season thus far.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6