time to go tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see barrett and anybody else who wants a successful career turning the job down unfortunately we are stuck with Toovey.

Most of our core players are over the hill Ballin,Snake,Matai,Lyon and hell we even signed Myles to add to dad's army.

If I'm a young coach I wouldn't sign because the team if we are honest is on the slide and the new coach would destroy his career. Sad because tooves should be sacked but if no one else wants the job we are stuck with him.
Yep. 'Cause there's a million opportunities to coach an NRL first grade side every day.

Mate you replied to my post back in April.Has anyrhing changed since then we were almost full strength last night & still last.Surely even you must agree now we need a change of coach.
Nah ...... still playing like **** ..... I hate to admit but I am starting to change my mind after last nights effort. That was piss poor. The problems are deeper than Tooves though and simply changing the coach or signing Nate Myles wont fix what's busted at the joint. We have a **** forward pack, old and or fat, slow backs and a team that is constantly being distracted by all the other **** going on around them.

If Toovey is going ,I hope he is taking Chelsea's job.He was an accountant after all ,he knows footy & has the right contacts.Let's start that petition......

Sadly Toovey needs to go
Give him until the end of the year
But we need a fresh face come 2016
Not you too @davohan123 ....the Tooves camp is getting pretty slim....:shake:
Ill say this though, he did himself no favours by not picking TomT....really disapointed when I realised he wasn't playing.

Thinking that Toovey is somehow gonna start coaching, all of a sudden, like a Robinson, Bellamy, Maguire, Cleary or Bennett is delusional.
We are last, and we dont see any plans, new ideas, tactics, methods or strategies to get us off the bottom of the ladder, And THERE SHOULD BE SOME.
But there isnt. Toovey wont experiment, can't change.
That is why the club has NO ALTERNATIVE but to change coaches : IF THEY HAVE SOMEONE to change TO !

So its delusional to think he will start coaching?

If that the case its 10 times more delusional to think he was stop coaching.

It doesn't have anywhere near the post count but the BS levels in this thread are EXTREME!

Calling for Tooves to go is just ridiculous. To think anyone else could have gotten better results with the off field distractions is delusional. Our on field slide since last year has a direct correlation to injuries, to ignore those factors when calling for a legend of the clubs head is un manly like if you ask me.

Blaming Tooves is just the wrong way to go. This is all on the players.

Completely agree. But you can bet Tooves will be the one to take the fall. The players have lost all accountability. Guess that's what happens when you start playing for your family (ie, money) instead of your teammates…

But those players are going or have at best two years left.

What if they don't like the next coach.

Zorba can get ****ed whatever the case, I think he isa lot to do with this, and the penn's must be idiots to not be protecting their investment from this undermining, agenda driven specimen

Nah...... Not Tooves fault. Getting rid of him isn't the answer. Let him rebuild the team with the players he wants. **** the Penns, **** Zorba. **** Foran. **** DCE. **** Joe Kelly. **** Watmouth. **** 'em all but DON'T **** Tooves.

Anyone who is blaming Toovey for these limp performances, has no idea about footy. Whilst Toovey would never use it as an excuse, injuries have played a huge part in our 2015 campaign already. Add to that the loss of experience we have suffered in one foul swoop and you have a recipe for disaster. Jesus Christ himself could not turn the current bunch of reserve graders that are playing first grade into winners. We have had all these inexperienced young guys chucked in out of necessity due to Injury and the guys they are looking to for guidance on the field are the likes of Horo and Symonds. And whilst Horo and Symonds arent the worst players they are just not leaders or even bonafide first graders.

The game today compared to last year we have lost:
King, Matai, Lyon, Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Tafua, Lawrence, Gutherson and not to forget we lost Buhrer and Burgess to injury also.

Foran looks disinterested, but there is nothing Toovey can do to change his attitude as he is just a childish sook who is shirking his responsibilities. He is used to playing with Watmough and Matai running off him and now that he has only Horo he isn't interested in putting in, and I am glad Toovey wont pander to this bloke.

Trebojevic brothers are shining lights and we need to upgrade them immediately or face a media campaign to blow smoke up Toms arse until he is worth 3 million a season.

Sene-Lafao, Ligi Sao, Horo, Symonds, Lui, Mason, Burgess whilst honest toilers they were never meant to be starting first graders. They were brought to the club as depth like Shane Rodney and Joe Gulavao were in previous years. Unfortunately due to Injuries and players sooking off to other clubs we have been stripped bare and we have a reserve grade side competing for us in First Grade.

If we fielded this side below, we would be a lot more competitive and wouldnt look so dazed and confused. Inexperience is causing this deer in the headlights stuff not Toovey.
If this side was available to us we wouldn't be in this mess and we would not have lost today:

1. Stewart, 2. Hiku, 3. Lyon, 4. Matai, 5. Gutherson, 6. Foran, 7. DCE,
8. Burgess, 9. Ballin, 10. Lawrence, 11. Symonds, 12. Buhrer 13. Mateo
14. J. Trebojevic, 15. Mason, 16. Starling 17.Leary

Tom Trebojevic and Lui and others to back that lot up.

The media has latched on to this Toovey agenda because it sells papers, but it is a dead set con!

Our problem is that our players arent available and we are feilding 80% NSW cup side.

So don't throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. We have had the most unlucky start to 2015 and there isn't much we can do about it.

Finally someone talking some sense. It's breaking my heart watching Toovey getting slammed for something he doesn't have a lot of control over. We got hammered with injuries late last year and we have been hammered this year. Our depth is shocking and our NSW cup team of the last few years has shown that. There is no quick fix, but it is good to see that Bozo has been brought in to focus on our junior development.

Susan, I usually agree with you but not on this one. Even if we are 1 from 9 I don't agree that sacking Tooves is the answer. The arseholes in the front office created this mess and now hang Tooves out to dry to fix it up. Give him a good team without the injuries and all the **** that has destroyed this season and last season and then judge him. Not even the GREAT Brad Arthur could manage this ...

Lol i lasted 48hrs away. I just thought i'd drudge up some stuff from some of the rabble rousers in the past. There was plenty more but i just picked one thread for simplicity. Interesting that when we were playing like garbage in 2015 many people blamed everything except tooves. It was the players, it was injuries, it was salary cap pressure or administration. Now we have a coach that took us to finals last year and outperformed our roster and has a far worse situation than 2015 IMO with salary cap issues, injuries and just not as good a roster and we want to hang him out to dry 7 rounds in. Many of the people who offered excuses for tooves criticise those same excuses being used for barrett

The explanation is that tooves is a manly man. I like the intensity of barrett. I think he fits our culture. In comparison you have tooves making **** up in the media to sink the boot into a club that has given him so much. Thats not manly! Have you ever seen arko criticise us. United we stand or divided we fall.

I want our supporters to give our coach the same respect we wanted to be afforded to other coaches. Its a difficult set of circumstances and we're 7 rounds in to a long season. Get behind us

Lol i lasted 48hrs away. I just thought i'd drudge up some stuff from some of the rabble rousers in the past. There was plenty more but i just picked one thread for simplicity. Interesting that when we were playing like garbage in 2015 many people blamed everything except tooves. It was the players, it was injuries, it was salary cap pressure or administration. Now we have a coach that took us to finals last year and outperformed our roster and has a far worse situation than 2015 IMO with salary cap issues, injuries and just not as good a roster and we want to hang him out to dry 7 rounds in. Many of the people who offered excuses for tooves criticise those same excuses being used for barrett

The explanation is that tooves is a manly man. I like the intensity of barrett. I think he fits our culture. In comparison you have tooves making **** up in the media to sink the boot into a club that has given him so much. Thats not manly! Have you ever seen arko criticise us. United we stand or divided we fall.

I want our supporters to give our coach the same respect we wanted to be afforded to other coaches. Its a difficult set of circumstances and we're 7 rounds in to a long season. Get behind us

Holy grilled shiit on a stick .... and I thought I liked a blue .... you've got me covered ...

Holy grilled shiit on a stick .... and I thought I liked a blue .... you've got me covered ...
I'll take on all comers haha

game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

In comparison you have tooves making **** up in the media to sink the boot into a club that has given him so much. Thats not manly! Have you ever seen arko criticise us. United we stand or divided we fall.

What did Toovey make up??

However if you read something in a newspaper it would be a fact, those reporters are always accurate and truthful.

What did Toovey make up??

However if you read something in a newspaper it would be a fact, those reporters are always accurate and truthful.
I listened to the interview. He speculated that there was an ulterior motive. His employer fox then published direct quotes. He's just adding to the clickbait for them. I don't think he cares as much about the club as he does about his pride. How many other legends of clubs do you see throwing mud at their own club.

edit: how many manly legends throw mud at their club?

I listened to the interview. He speculated that there was an ulterior motive. His employer fox then published direct quotes. He's just adding to the clickbait for them. I don't think he cares as much about the club as he does about his pride. How many other legends of clubs do you see throwing mud at their own club.

Why would he care about the club?

The fact is people like Stewart, Matai, Lyon, Ballin, Kite, King etc left or were forced out and now have nothing at all to do with the club tells a tale in itself.

The club under its current ownership is a ****hole and has no resemblance to the Manly we grew up to love.

Why would he care about the club?

The fact is people like Stewart, Matai, Lyon, Ballin, Kite, King etc left or were forced out and now have nothing at all to do with the club tells a tale in itself.

The club under its current ownership is a ****hole and has no resemblance to the Manly we grew up to love.
As long as they have the colors, the eagle and play at brookie then i’ll love them the same as i always have. Players or administrators don’t make or define a club. No one is bigger than the club itself

The way to improve our club ATM in my opinion, is consistency. Get the same players building chemistry. Get the same coach building a system. Don't change too much. Full strength, our teams pretty good.

Remain even keeled.

Everyone's forgetting we are the youngest team in the league.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6