time to go tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Time to sack the coach, injuries aside the players are not putting in for him, cantract sagas and all that , its time for a fresh start

Ps im tooves biggest fan, but the club must come first

So is the problem, attitude, players that are no longer part of the team, injuries or a relationship between coach and players?

I have heard that this loss could see him gone, I hope not because the way we treat club legends is part of what makes the club great

His body language was more like...

"I cant believe im losing to ricky ****ing stuart"

Time to sack the coach, injuries aside the players are not putting in for him, cantract sagas and all that , its time for a fresh start

Ps im tooves biggest fan, but the club must come first
Can't imagine going to all the trouble to join another clubs forum to have a stir unless I was some useless retard with no life! You are a complete loser mate! Kind of feel sorry for you in a way! I would imagine you are a Parra supporter with an extra chromosome

It doesn't look good for Tooves at all. Media speculation, sharks circling, blood in the water. But...I would love to see him show them all up and prove the naysayers wrong. But what is problem? If I were Foran and DCE I would want to show my new employers how good I am. Whatever happened to a professional attitude with these guys? They are still contracted to a team, they are still playing for big money. Why the heck can't they play well? Why should their shenanigans ruin our year and sow discord in the team? If I were Parra and the Titans I would be a little concerned. After all they may just bring that churlish attitude to their new teams.

So is the problem, attitude, players that are no longer part of the team, injuries or a relationship between coach and players?
I am also hearing if we loss today, Tooves was gone. Hear Matai and Snake don't want him around.

Positive is after you sack a coach there is usually a dead cat bounce. That's what it's come to. That's hope to us at the moment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6