Time to end the walker experiment!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Don't get me wrong he has been playing well this year but he has been playing as a centre if you know what I mean. His kicking and ball playing is poor, throwing lots of hospital passes. Api should stay at 6 IMO his kicking was perfect, he set up 3 tries (2 off kicks). His ball playing is there and his running is awesome and can defend well also. IMO the perfect game from api.

Api stats this week:

68 meters
36 tackles
3 try assists

Awesome stuff api!!! Long term 5/8 easy hope he got man of the match coz he deserved by the way who did get motm?

And there's the issue of when DCE comes back if api stays in the halves where does walker go? Nice headache for baz to have. Great win!

He probably could have set up a try in that 1st half but chose to run it like a centre instead of giving our backline space to finish it off and it fell apart

I think Walker will remain at 6 but Api will get a spot on the bench once DCE returns, instead of getting dropped to NSW cup

Don't get me wrong he has been playing well this year but he has been playing as a centre if you know what I mean. His kicking and ball playing is poor, throwing lots of hospital passes. Api should stay at 6 IMO his kicking was perfect, he set up 3 tries (2 off kicks). His ball playing is there and his running is awesome and can defend well also. IMO the perfect game from api.

Api stats this week:

68 meters
36 tackles
3 try assists

Awesome stuff api!!! Long term 5/8 easy hope he got man of the match coz he deserved by the way who did get motm?

And there's the issue of when DCE comes back if api stays in the halves where does walker go? Nice headache for baz to have. Great win!

Matai was sensational, as was Lyon. Can't drop either of them. Walker was a little quieter, but he was a threat, and The Warriors knew it.

what I do agree with is that the notion of walker playing 5/8 regardless should be scraped. Prepared to give him time to make the position his, but the construct of the team should come first.

Interesting thought is if Api did get the 5/8 spot I would look at rotating Lyon, Matai and Walker in the centres. The lighter workload could be benefical to both aging warriors.

Another stupid thread without thinking.

So who do you drop - Matai or Lyons?

Fans were calling for some brisb 5/8th last year.

Luckily coaches don't listen to the popcorn brigade.

Api will battle with Parcelbwhen DCE comes back
Settle down mate it's just a thought I never said drop anyone just my opinion that one of the inform halves of the comp should keep his spot

Settle down mate it's just a thought I never said drop anyone just my opinion that one of the inform halves of the comp should keep his spot

Have a look at your headline grabbing thread subject.
It is not me that needs to settle down.

Btw, how does ending the Walker experiment not get someone dropped. Would love to see your backline

Have a look at your headline grabbing thread subject.
It is not me that needs to settle down.

Btw, how does ending the Walker experiment not get someone dropped. Would love to see your backline
Haha mate I'm pretty sure you need to settle down IMO we could have a backline like this

1.Snake
2.Tafua
3.Lyon
4.Walker
5.Turbo
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans

11.Matai

You could do it like this Api defends well so have him defending where Matai would be in the second row Lyon could come in one in defence to cover api and Matai could continue defending in the centres. Matai plays like a second rower anyways probably won't happen but api is playing to well to be dropped to the bench. And Lussick gets dropped simple as that.

High involvement, good defense, takes the line on and has a nice short kick. If he improves further walker wont be the starting 5/8. Will be interesting to see how he goes next week.

Another stupid thread without thinking.

So who do you drop - Matai or Lyons?

Fans were calling for some brisb 5/8th last year.

Luckily coaches don't listen to the popcorn brigade.

Api will battle with Parcelbwhen DCE comes back
Just a hint: when you're going to present yourself as the All Knowing All Seeing One, ya gotta know that his name is Lyon. Jamie LYON.

Fantastic problem to have. Api is our best atm so how can you drop him? Or even put him on the bench in this form? He is a real threat in attack and has done so well in defence too. Barrett has locked himself into Walker at five eighth. So what do you do? Wouldn't even rule out Barrett moving Chez into lock a la SOO to add an extra playmaker. He's already successfully thought outside the box by bringing Api into half-back.

I actually like having a passionate kid around. Even if he does have some thoughts that are a little extreme. Good to see a kid who cares.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7