Time to come clean Foz!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few lol wow congrats Matthews and ball any bad concussions? Why do you call us them? if you are a proud eagle it is US not I played for them lol
Typical keyboard warrior your as bad as rothfield ya tool. No decent comeback and I'm guessing no life as well. Do u still live with your parents? You seem very childish?

Love the ignore feature Dan I can ignore the troll
Marvin u are the troll mate got nothing better to comeback with go sit in your parents basement with your keyboard and sank over the eels big softie u are can't even keep up wwhat u started. Go and bite ya pillow

I think we are going to know soon one way or another, worm fans are saying February 4th is the date he announces hes going there.. I hope thats all wrong but we need this to be sorted once and for all.

You would think now that the vermin have re-signed their halves we should have a clearer picture.

I fear not. This uncertainty and speculation might continue for years, and could end up spoiling our enjoyment of the entire careers of DCE & Foz even if they never leave Manly.
These guys are more trouble than they're worth, let's ditch them now before we become more dependent. :rock::devil: :rofl:

The noises are definitely getting louder.. Doesn't seem to be good news for us. Let me say I hope the club has done everything in its power to not let this happen..and a big **** you to anyone who didn't do the mosst they could do to retain fozzy.. Our team and culture will be all the poorer for it.

Also, brad Arthur and watmough can get stuffed. I'm sure they had a big part in convincing foran he was better off over there.. It's pretty underhanded and unfortunately the way the game is heading

This is all subject to him actually signing with them, which I'm resigned to happening.

Don'tt even really feel bitter towards foz, just sad that he doesn't see his future at manly, and sad that our great team has been ripped apart.

There seemed to be room for all our crucial cogs..

Well the papers did say the Eels are odds on because of:

a) SuperCoach
b) him and Choc share a ying/yang necklace and carved "best friends for life" into a tree
c) Darcy Lussick and David Gower played for us. Fringe first graders at the time but Foz has really been impressed by how they've come on under the tutelage of the great SuperCoach.

Well the papers did say the Eels are odds on because of:

a) SuperCoach
b) him and Choc share a ying/yang necklace and carved "best friends for life" into a tree
c) Darcy Lussick and David Gower played for us. Fringe first graders at the time but Foz has really been impressed by how they've come on under the tutelage of the great SuperCoach.
Ha Ha, Carved "best friends for life" into a tree. Ha Ha that is so priceless!

If you read Toovey's body language at the 9's conference yesterday, he looks pretty calm about the Foran/DCE situation. When he was asked, he had a rye smile on his face and said he hoped to have it all tied up in the near future. The grin and the eyes told me that they are both more than likely going to stay. I hope I am right!

I really hope you are right Snake, I truly do. I am bracing myself for Foran going to Parra, I hear an announcement about it will be next Wednesday, I hope the mail I have is dead wrong.

I just hope one way or another we can close this book soon cause the members and the fans are tired of it all.

If you read Toovey's body language at the 9's conference yesterday, he looks pretty calm about the Foran/DCE situation. When he was asked, he had a rye smile on his face and said he hoped to have it all tied up in the near future. The grin and the eyes told me that they are both more than likely going to stay. I hope I am right!
Or perhaps he just knows that even if Foran did go (most likely of the two), that Manly would keep being competitive, keep making the finals, basically keep being Manly with that winning Manly culture. Maybe thats the reason for his confident grin

I just hope they sign them both ... to different length contracts!!

10 & 11 years would be nice so we don't have to go through this crap again, for these two anyway

Interesting that the Bunnies halves only signed one and two year extensions. Obviously a lot of faith in what they're doing at Redfern...

I hope there is a grain of truth in that
I almost choked on my milo reading that. That would've been corny. I think what he really needs is yeast, to make his dough rise. We knead him to sign soon. In the field, he's a freekeh ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6