Time to come clean Foz!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look at it this way. If Foran goes Manly will be on a massive buying spree late this year to have players in place for next year.

Would you trade Foran for two first rate props?

Yes. Halves are only as dominant as their pack allows them to be.

Although maybe it's best to wait till next year and see how the rule change in the play the ball affects the big guys.

I don't understand how Foran can win the player of the year at Manly and be deemed inferior to DCE?! He helped us win more matches than DCE last year.

Where did you hear that?
On the one eyed eels page I'm guessing.
I believe it's a ploy by south's. To take the focus off them.
Greg inglis has agreed to terms with the Broncos for 2016. This is why Sutton was sacked as captain and replaced by Inglis. South's are using the captaincy as a lure for him to break the Broncos contract.

On the one eyed eels page I'm guessing.
I believe it's a ploy by south's. To take the focus off them.
Greg inglis has agreed to terms with the Broncos for 2016. This is why Sutton was sacked as captain and replaced by Inglis. South's are using the captaincy as a lure for him to break the Broncos contract.
You have posted this twice and it is crap. He is under contract 2 the end of 2017.

You have posted this twice and it is crap. He is under contract 2 the end of 2017.
And do contracts mean anything? Is matai trying to get out of he's? What about choc I thought he was gonna see out he's contract as well?
Buddy go and pick something more original and then Comeback and have a go.

And do contracts mean anything? Is matai trying to get out of he's? What about choc I thought he was gonna see out he's contract as well?
Buddy go and pick something more original and then Comeback and have a go.
A big difference clown Choc asked for a release as has Matai (which has been denied) and everyone on this site and in rugby league in general new choc wanted out. What you have posted has about as much credibility as some of Rothfields stuff. I'm suspecting you are a troll barbie and not even a good 1. I for 1 could not give a **** if Inglis go's anywhere it's just you have nothing but your own mind making rubbish. I love a rumour as much as the next bloke but just don't make crap up barbie

A big difference clown Choc asked for a release as has Matai (which has been denied) and everyone on this site and in rugby league in general new choc wanted out. What you have posted has about as much credibility as some of Rothfields stuff. I'm suspecting you are a troll barbie and not even a good 1. I for could not give a **** if Inglis go's anywhere it's just you have nothing but your own mind making rubbish. I love a rumour as much as the next bloke but just don't make crap up barbie
So can't inglis ask for a release just like matai and choc? Is getting a release only a manly thing?
Maybe your the troll on here and the one eyed eels site. Do u like sauce?

So can't inglis ask for a release just like matai and choc? Is getting a release only a manly thing?
Go back 2 the eels forum here is some of your finest work "Yep it's Foran, the rumor goes he was at a meet and greet bbq over the weekend and has agreed to terms. The other rumor doing the rounds is that he didn't turn up for the bbq.
Does anyone have more info?" Troll spotted guy's only comes on and posts when it looks like a player is going 2 the scum of the west.

Yes he can but you came on and said he was signed and the club which holds his contract offered him the captaincy so he would break a contract as i said if you want 2 troll at least have a shred of truth. You also know that Inglis reneged on a contract with the broncos 2 sign with souths so Inglis will never play for brisbane and Brisbane will never take inglis so troll off

What are you drunk or just stupid? no It's just you are a parra troll Barbie
Yes I've had a few and no I'm not a dirty eels supporter 33years and proud to be an eagle. I even got to play for them in development squad, Harold Matthews and sg ball.

Yes I've had a few and no I'm not a dirty eels supporter 33years and proud to be an eagle. I even got to play for them in development squad, Harold Matthews and sg ball.
A few lol wow congrats Matthews and ball any bad concussions? Why do you call us them? if you are a proud eagle it is US not I played for them lol

Yes he can but you came on and said he was signed and the club which holds his contract offered him the captaincy so he would break a contract as i said if you want 2 troll at least have a shred of truth. You also know that Inglis reneged on a contract with the broncos 2 sign with souths so Inglis will never play for brisbane and Brisbane will never take inglis so troll off
Buddy a bit of hurt I sense. I guess u are the sauce off the page. Tragic eel supporter. Manly Will offer Foz the captaincy as well do u think that's gonna do much for us?
No so troll off ya self

Buddy a bit of hurt I sense. I guess u are the sauce off the page. Tragic eel supporter. Manly Will offer Foz the captaincy as well do u think that's gonna do much for us?
No so troll off ya self
Manly will not offer Foz the captaincy it is not how this club works it is how your scum club works.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6