Time to come clean Foz!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know a few Parra supporters who are convinced that Foran has agreed to play for them. That being said I know some Raiders supporters who consider themselves in the know that Snake was all but signed sealed and delivered for them for 2015. Its not difficult for these rumours to gain momentum. Similar rumblings have turned out to be true, and I'm sure others were true at the time only for players to change their minds, they are human after all.
Snake was never out of contract so him joining the raiders was up 2 us not him, with Foran when his contract is up it seems he can't wait 2 get out of the joint which is disappointing but life go's on. I see him as a good tough player hard 2 replace but no champion. I agree though he should come clean as should DCE about his intention or this has the potential 2 derail the season.

Our game will be so much better when we finally piss off player managers. The dribble that goes through the media, all to try and squeeze every last cent out of a player contract from the club. Corey Parker has the right idea and negotiates his own deals at the Donkeys. Although their may well be some other reason he and Andrew done that. It is a complete joke.

Does anyone remember that little hooker Terry Seu Seu who last played for us in 2011.

I have placed an article below. $55K the little bloke was getting paid.

THIS is the true face of working class rugby league. It is Manly bench player Terence Seu Seu - who is playing season 2010 on the NRL's minimum wage of just $55,000.
He hasn't come out complaining, whining or demanding more money - unlike his $500,000-a-season counterparts - but Seu Seu is living the life of a football pauper.

He lives in Gorokan on the Central Coast with wife Elkie and their 16-month-old son Kingston, with the young family saving some valuable dollars by living with Elkie's mum Monica.

Seu Seu, 22, also drives more than 1000km a week to Manly's Narrabeen base for training five or six times a week. Petrol alone costs him more than $150. After tax and petrol, Seu Seu is left with about $550 for the week. "It is a struggle week to week," he told The Daily Telegraph yesterday.

"My wife is back working so that helps a bit but we wouldn't be able to get by if she didn't work.

"It's tough. I spend about $150 each week on petrol. Still, that's cheaper than living in Manly, where we'd be paying $400 a week in rent.

He played for the Pickers (Maitland) last year after leaving the Cessnock Goannas in 2013.

Watched a few of his early games at the start of the 2014 season. I have great respect for his ability. I hope he's back for Maitland this year.

Even if the NRL made a rule change about contracts not being able to be negotiated or signed until after the GF each year it would not stop the speculation, innuendo, rumours and general bull**** that's put out there by managers, journos and would be " experts" on Facebook or Twitter.

After the current fiasco is over, really all that's left is Skivvy ( who I beleive will be sacrificed at 32 for the " greater good") and Brett.

Given Snakes injury past, and his age, he will finish up at Manly ( possibly then doing a stint in the UK with his brother to conclude their careers ).

Once we get past this we no longer will have any " superstars" that all and sundry will want to sign, so we might get a few years reprieve from the current and 2014 crap.

Or at least I hope so!!!

Even if the NRL made a rule change about contracts not being able to be negotiated or signed until after the GF each year it would not stop the speculation, innuendo, rumours and general bull**** that's put out there by managers, journos and would be " experts" on Facebook or Twitter.

After the current fiasco is over, really all that's left is Skivvy ( who I beleive will be sacrificed at 32 for the " greater good") and Brett.

Given Snakes injury past, and his age, he will finish up at Manly ( possibly then doing a stint in the UK with his brother to conclude their careers ).

Once we get past this we no longer will have any " superstars" that all and sundry will want to sign, so we might get a few years reprieve from the current and 2014 crap.

Or at least I hope so!!!

Example - how Mateo was the potential player on the outer. Next minute, interview about how happy and welcomed he feels.

Or at least I hope so!!!

I agree Mark and I'll go further. The ONLY player that may leave us that I desperately want to keep is DCE. He is close to the best half in the game and is the most marketable player in the game.

Foz is great but can be replaced by numerous possible options such as Killer to 5/8th, Hiku to Centre & Blair or Gutherson to wing. But there is no ready made short or long term replacement for DCE.

Unlike others I believe players like Hiku & even Littlejohn would progress tremendously if allowed to play the one position week in week out. Hiku was extremely good at Fullback in the 4 Nations and I think has huge development left in him. I'll go as far as to say release Matai immediately and end all of this endless speculation. I for one would be happy to go into 2015 or 2016 with Hiku at Centre and Littlejohn at 5/8th. Brett won't go anywhere.

I just want the endless speculation to end before round 1 2015.

I agree Ralphie, every one of us to a man , woman and child are totally over the daily stories peddled by Newscrap, Fairsux media and Rugby League Wankers ( RLW).

Let's either get the deal done, or announce we will have one or none ASAP

We have yet another article posted in todays Australian that Foz is leaning towards signing with the whinging worms for 2016 and beyond.

Enough of this circus, time for some honesty, If you want to sign there, just do it and leave our club so that we can have players in our team who want to be here.

So sick of reading and hearing about this. Our members have had a gut full of this.

I accept that players move on and that eras end but in my 40 years of supporting this club I have never seen anything like this.
Can we just let the process unfold and whatever happens happens!

To me it just comes across as supporters being selfish from their perspective wanting an answer to ease their concerns about squad stability and continued success---played off as "Hurry up and make up your mind Foran this is a joke", when really it is more "I've had enough of this please let me know the answer now"

Fans want answers to ease their concerns the player has time up his sleeve to attract what he wants out of the negotiations that is life---Foran even mentioned in an interview i recall that the process is a game and so has DCE in past negotiations---- deal with it people.

Players come and go our only concern should be the continued existence of the Manly club and future success that is the only constant we all should want or worry about. One day we are creating/developing some of the best talent in the competition the next "i" could be breaking their flaws down and giving them a reality check---looking forward to lowering the value of their next contract lol.

Stop reading the papers and listening to the media you are helping the players cause more than your own by doing so.

I believe our back up plan is in southern france, t carney.
We went after him back in canberra days, he would come discounted given his record.

I believe our back up plan is in southern france, t carney.
We went after him back in canberra days, he would come discounted given his record.

I sincerely doubt any NRL club will touch Todd Carney with a 10 foot pole, least of all us I hope.

There is no word that Foran is leaving !!!! He may even stay on for another contract.

So far pre-season has been good. we will get an indication on what is going on ( if there is any in the first place ) once the comp starts.

I wouldnt believe the papers !!!

If he is to leave , i doubt it will be Parra. ( scumdogs & roosters have a better chance )

I would be more worried about DCE.. I think he is capable of a shocking surprise in the near future.

We have lost greats and immortals but we still won premierships Foran is only just another feather in our great Sea eagle culture .
Exactly! You left Bozo to get a pay day at the Chooks and not long after we won the '78 Premiership :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7