Time To Call Out Barrett And Certain Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Go and have a look at Jakes stats week 1 to week 2. He is a prop and is wasted at lock. He gains more metres at prop and makes more tackles. My pack and bench would be as follows:

8. Jake
9. Parcell
10. Starling
11. Lawrence
12. Tapau
13. Buhrer
14. Myles
15. Lussick
16. Leary
17. Knight

Jake's week 1 was a bit of an anomaly, his hit ups (+54%) and metres (+33%) were significantly higher than his 2015 average, he can't do that every week.

His tackle count was pretty much identical on a per minute basis from week 1 to week 2. The number of hit ups were on par with his 2015 average, down on a per minute basis but his extra tackles and off the ball work makes up for it, his metres were down, but everyone bar Taupau was down because the Tigers dominated up front.

IMG_20160315_160643.jpg

We feel your pain, Feathered Friends :rock:

He's picked the same dead set mother ****ing team again this week the ****ing moron. Seriously the **** must have **** for brains. **** off Trent Barrett - your idiocy is embarrassing our culture, jersey & history. Back to Saint ****ing George, or those dip****s at Penriff.

****ing hell !!

****ing well miss this: (Remember when we used to be able to win a few games?)

Good times. Hasler was running the show with Toovey and Singe heavily involved by his side. We posted a record GF winning margin against a team littered with champion players.

All of this after we had risen from the dead 5 seasons earlier

Compare how we went compared with how Souths had gone since re-admission and you'll realise that the feat was one of a kind. We even won a 2nd premiership before Souths got their **** together and we started off in a far worse state than they did.

Thought I'd update this after that performance. Wanted to come straight on and do it after that game, but I needed to come down - almost feel like I have a hangover now - Hahahaha

Trent Barrett: Smarter team selections, better results. Thought Mateo showed why he still has plenty. Symonds showed why it was a farce that he was playing NSW Cup. I apologise to Barrett for bagging him about Mateo, but I didn't realise he was coming back from broken ribs !!

Brett Stewart:
DCE may be the halfback, but Bullet is the conductor, and leader lets be fair.

Jorge Taufua: Man, still with really dumb plays at really dumb times. Again, like Vatuvai - only problem is we are seeing more rocks than diamonds this season. When he rushed in off the wing to put a hit on, I almost smashed my phone.

Jamie & Steve:
Still feel they are not performing to their optimal abilities, but they seem more tuned in. Lyon was getting more involved, and you can tell the difference in how he trusts Tom.

Dylan Walker: Ok, I admit, he's starting to win me over. More running please. More ball in your hands please. I really think having Tommy on the wing sures up our defense out wide, so Walker can get involved in field a bit more. I'm liking the progression.

DCE: Yikes. Not a good game in my opinion, but not a bad one either. Some good things. I think we started looking like the Manly of old tonight, and some of those backline sweeping moves started looking fluent, and that WAS on DCE.

Josh Starling & Brenton Lawrence: Workman like. Know what your going to get. The fact it was wet as hell in my opinion was a factor. Actually thought they both played better last week, but that's not a criticism - I thought they were standouts then, played well tonight.

Matt Parcell: Jesus Christ. For his age, his speed, composure, compete levels are outstanding. If I'm Kelly, I'm on the phone to his agent to tack on another 2 / 3 years on that contract. Give him too many more games, his price will continue to rise. Lock him in Eddie !

Nate Myles: Someone get something out of the cupboard to wake this bloke up !! Make them uppers - please. How can a bloke that size make 0 metres after impact every hit up? I know he's older, but he needs sprint training.

Trbojevic's 1 & 2: Pure gold. Surely they both have to have a shot at SOO this year. Selfishly I hope they don't make it, and Daley continues to pick nuffies. On the flipside they should be rewarded.

Marty Taupau:
Man, do we need this bloke or what. Intimidation 101. Just a beast. Shouldn't have anything to worry about tbh with that report. Hit him all of 2 feet from the ground. Hope the club defends him well.

Tommy Symonds: THIS is why I was continuously saying he shouldn't be in reserve grade. Ran hard. Tackled hard. Played hard. Green, Brown - take note.

Feleti Mateo: See Symonds. Adds a completely new element to our whole team. If he is fit (after breaking his ribs), I can only see us improving.

Vave: Ok, was really hard on him last week, but really impressed me tonight. That said, my preference is Lussick for now, but the margin reduced tonight.

Brown: Got about the right amount of minutes on the field in 10 or so. Adds nothing really. Buhrer needs to take his spot.

Good wrap up mate, right down to Myles...think he needs the explosive training...no oomph when he hits the defensive line but reminded us all why he plays top level footy last night....Defence - tough disciplined defence. Walker will continue to impress- pure footballer who will make his own unique style at 5/8....as he should.

Winning cures all but a good assessment.

I think the dropping of T Red and so on is Barrett's way of saying it will go on form, and TBH, he's stuck to it. He picked Bluey Green initially because of form but also dropped him when it didn't work. You want a squad based on form, not goat photos or something. I think it's early days but the sun is out and we're on our way.

Where is @Turbo too? Remember how we were preaching patience young man?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4