Time To Call Out Barrett And Certain Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree with most of this. However I do not think Williame was that bad this week, he had to come in field when he did. He is probably our best back up winger. I also think Api will come good eventually but gee he screwed up tonight.

In defence we just did not move up, we seemed to just stand back and wait for them to come at us.

I cannot wait for Buhrer to come back into the side and I hope Knight gets a crack. Surely Buhrer comes straight in when fit, surely.

The only thing I would disagree with is the positive assessment of Tommy tonight. Yes, he is a talent we need to continue playing and developing, but his defensive positional play tonight was very poor, let alone missing in attack after a few spurts in the first 20

Green was found out again tonight, he had a second chance now it's time to go work on his game in reserves. With reduced interchange we can't have a guy come on and play low minutes like that. Dropped the pill then was like a deer in the headlights when a crucial try was on. Leary and Symonds offer so much more, either of them surely get his bench spot next week.

Lyon is a Manly legend but gees he's offering nothing in attack for a good 12 months now and our edge defense.......good god. The Souths final in 2014 pretty much sums up our defensive structure these days. It's never really been fixed since.

We're going to regret letting Gutherson and Whare leave and hanging onto Killer just a bit too long.
The centers need space - same as the halfs. Forwards not providing it. Hard to go forward when you have the opposition smacking you as soon as you get the ball.

Whilst I can see how you've come to your conclusions, I really believe the individual players are certainly up to it...on paper they are still a great crop of footballers; that doesn't change regardless of the result. The issue is not about dropping players, or signing new ones, it's about getting the very good players we already have, to play as a team, and give their best.

That is not happening yet, but it could happen when these guys have spent some more time together on the field, have some luck, jag a win, and start to grow in confidence.

Pretty funny appraisal Ryan, that game had me dragging my bottom lip......even blaming the ref who made some shockers, but fact is quality teams soak up bad calls & rise above them.
I am not anti Barrett yet with this new setup, but some selective decisions are yet to be validated...
I realise many will call out the usual suspects in Williame & Green but they had plenty of company including a personal favourite in Lyon & personally think DCE will come good but very surprised by his lack of impact both games. Myles can obviously play but looks off the pace & Lawrence looked like an absolute star in comparison in his first game back....Brown average apart from a try.....worst thing imp is not losing, it's the way they are losing....inspiration is missing across the park.
Come back soon Snake
Cant count on snake mate.. He may play one game & be out for the season...

Snake back will help. Plays like a second five eighth. Korisou is horrible. Dce needs to just spend time with parcel learning each others game. 5/8 is a big problem and ooutside backs defense. Matai and lyon too slow. The wingers were fine, stayed on their man. The centres were caught out

April 9, 2015 11:46pm
Dean RitchieExclusiveThe Daily Telegraph

MANLY chairman Scott Penn has revealed for the first time that Geoff Toovey is a coach under pressure, declaring: “If we don’t have a good outcome this year, then we will be having some serious discussions.”

Penn spoke exclusively with The Daily Telegraph about Toovey’s future while also discussing Daly Cherry-Evans, Glenn Stewart, Brookvale Oval ticket prices and why his famous club is running last.

Asked about Toovey, Penn said: “It’s fair to say, that he and the team are under pressure. We are 1-4. We don’t want to be in that position. We need to win some games. I don’t want to put any undue pressure on anyone but we are a results-driven business. If we don’t have a good outcome this year, then we will be having some serious discussions.”

=================================
Same results on horizon

The centers need space - same as the halfs. Forwards not providing it. Hard to go forward when you have the opposition smacking you as soon as you get the ball.

c'mon now - blame the forwards gets a bit old. There were plenty of good forwards out there tonight - Jake, Kapow, Lawrence, Starling - we made only 100 run metres less than the Tigers. That's enough of a platform to win if your halves and centres are good enough.

Lyon has been serving up **** sandwiches for over a season now - he's slow, his goalkicking is fkn average, he is making bad reads in defense, he's not trusting his winger.

c'mon now - blame the forwards gets a bit old. There were plenty of good forwards out there tonight - Jake, Kapow, Lawrence, Starling - we made only 100 run metres less than the Tigers. That's enough of a platform to win if your halves and centres are good enough.

Lyon has been serving up **** sandwiches for over a season now - he's slow, his goalkicking is fkn average, he is making bad reads in defense, he's not trusting his winger.
Hellooo.... The tigers were't that good either...

Cant count on snake mate.. He may play one game & be out for the season...
Scary but true....just need that inspiration from the back...especially defensively ....Tom T is a young gun, but young is the key word....some more grunt up front will also help a long way.

Fulton needs to have another clean out now - all of the dud players that Barrett brought with him. As Ryan said they are rubbish.
Barrett Peters Fulton they all need to go. Penns as well

Cant really blame the wingers too much guys, that would be our 'up and in' D style on goal line.
They were simply following their centers in structures

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
And they played with 16 men all game with a limited interchange. LOL. BUT, we were also without Stewart, Buhrer, Mateo, Symonds & others.
I am soo looking forward to playing the broncs or the bunnies....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4