Time tells all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Expectations for 2016 were way too high for most on here , lifted by most commentators at the start of the year that we were a top 4 side, only Matthew Elliott on the ABC called it as " 12th" , he was out by 1.

Most on here poo pooed him, and suffered for 26 weeks as a result.

We will be back, it's a 5 year plan , have patience everyone!!
Tbh I feel bozo is squeezing that 5 year plan down to about 2, 2017 we are looking good yet I fear depth will be our enemy again... We will be top 5 (in my mind top 4) certainties should we sign Matulino or someone of his level, then we will have AFB and Willis Meehan both playing the role of Siosia Vave off the bench with plenty of impact and hopefully Jamil Hoppa joining them there. If not Matulino then we should wait one year because next season there are plenty of quality props off contract.

I detest Stuart, that's no secret. I hope he fails miserably.

The sharks, and to a lesser extent, the panthers both showed how to beat the Raiders. Their strength is also their weakness. As those massive forwards tire quick incisive runs by fast backs through the middle of the ruck opens them right up and leaves them exposed. The Sharks craved them up in the second half two weeks ago. The Panthers were well on their way to the same result until a couple of brain explosions saw their momentum crushed.

Time, Bozo isn't going to give Barrett that much time. He is on borrowed time already. Still don't discount Des returning before kick off. But after 2016, if the club is wooden spoon contenders again come June, Baz's head will be on the chopping block.
If that happens with the side we got at any point in the season we might as well riot... Not a coach in the nrl could keep this side out of the 8 next season, don't think baz is that bad, right?! I'll be giving him a chance in 2017 as we couldn't really judge him this year..

Expectations for 2016 were way too high for most on here , lifted by most commentators at the start of the year that we were a top 4 side, only Matthew Elliott on the ABC called it as " 12th" , he was out by 1.

Most on here poo pooed him, and suffered for 26 weeks as a result.

We will be back, it's a 5 year plan , have patience everyone!!
On the weekend he said we'd miss out again next year too.
As for sticky this is the1st time I've mentioned him but I'm copping sh*t quite regularly, especially from parramatta wankers, because I loved the way he just left them.
His coaching from the sidelines is entertaining and the raiders play a good brand.

On the weekend he said we'd miss out again next year too.
As for sticky this is the1st time I've mentioned him but I'm copping sh*t quite regularly, especially from parramatta wankers, because I loved the way he just left them.
His coaching from the sidelines is entertaining and the raiders play a good brand.

Ridiculous statement until the final team is known, ask him again in January.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2