• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sea Eagles Rock U

Reserve Grader
Not sure if it my computer or the site but the times shown on the threads are out. For instance it is 12:33 pm at present but the site is showing 1:31am

Just worked out it only happens after I log in. If I just read the forums without logging in the time is correct minus Daylight savings. Any thoughts?

This is because the time offset under you profile is set incorrectly.
Change the offset under your profile to match wherever you live and it will resolve the issue

Daniel said:
This is because the time offset under you profile is set incorrectly.
Change the offset under your profile to match wherever you live and it will resolve the issue

Thanks for your reply Daniel. My profile is set at Eastern Australia UTC + 10.00. Still showing time incorrectly at the moment. I went into Account - edit profile then changed time and saved. I think it was on this time zone to start with.Have I done something wrong. Maybe in the wrong area? Sorry but I'm not overly familiar with these things.

Check the following

Userc CP >> Edit Options >> Date and Time Format

Date Format: Use Default
Time Format: Use Default
Time Zone: GMT + 10 (you want grenwich mean time, not UTC, and you may want to go +11 as I live in Brisbane)
Daylight Savings: (I have mine set to: Never use DST correction)

Hope that helps

Daniel said:
Check the following

Userc CP >> Edit Options >> Date and Time Format

Date Format: Use Default
Time Format: Use Default
Time Zone: GMT + 10 (you want grenwich mean time, not UTC, and you may want to go +11 as I live in Brisbane)
Daylight Savings: (I have mine set to: Never use DST correction)

Hope that helps

Thanks Daniel that sorted it out.Thank you for your time and advice it is much appreciated.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6