Time for the sharks to leave the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Cronulla folds it will only make Illawarra-St George stronger - and I don;t think any of us want that.

The Who said:
If Cronulla folds it will only make Illawarra-St George stronger - and I don;t think any of us want that.

Why would it? They would operate under the same salary cap as every other team. Every local junior in the sharks area wants to play for St george any way so they already get the best juniors from wollongong to kogarah.

I don't hate them, they are lovable losers and should be kept for ****s & giggles. They will never win a premiership, it's their culture.

tookey said:
Duff said:
Why would we want anyone out? Manly almost died during the superleague war for the principal that every team deserves its place (and yes I'm aware of what the sharks did).

Besides, if the sharks go, we're next on peoples lists as the club whose loss would have the least impact. The way some of you see the sharks is the way many people accross the country see us. It's a s**t way to look at things.

No-one gave a f**k that norths and newtown died so why care about cronulla?

The game needs to expand around australia to places like perth, qld and adelaide and even PNG, pacific islands team etc. The only way to do that is to cull one of two sydney teams. There is not enough talent or sponsorship dollars to go around another 2 or 3 teams in the NRL.

I can't remember the reaction when Newtown went broke, I was too young but I definitely remember Norths, Souths & Manly getting farked & to say nobody gave a stuff isn't true.
Souths managed to gain the support of people from every club to help with their cause.
Norths is different, because the merge happened, most people didn't realise that Norths were booted, they assumed they just chose to merge. It was an unfortunate time for the game with bootings & mergers all over the place. You couldn't (unless you were a Bears supporter) get too upset about Norths going because there was so much going wrong at that point that Norths were only one part of the whole shambles.

I still hate the merged teams & hate the fact that so many of our traditional rivals are no longer there.
We need these old Sydney clubs to make it worthwhile because at the end of the day, who the **** are the Broncos, Warriors or Cowboys? Friggin blow-ins, that's all. Playing them will never mean as much as Parra or the Rooters or the Bunnies. I'd hate to lose any more of the real teams.

**** the sharks

they took the soft option and went to super league so while poor bastards like wests, balmain, illawarra, saints, us and the bear scum had to merge those ****s and penrith got a walk up start in to the 14 team reduced NRL comp.

Karma is a bitch i would cry no tears for those dirty shire scum c@@ts
45 years and won **** all

You really hate them don't you Cambo, I mean really really have an unnatural horrible hatred of them

oops hey dan word filter isnt working
on a certain word
ill edit my post

yes i do hate those shirt rex hunts

hmm this word filter is a bit soft looks like I need to put in every version of a word

Cambo said:
f**k the sharks

they took the soft option and went to super league so while poor bastards like wests, balmain, illawarra, saints, us and the bear scum had to merge those c**ts and penrith got a walk up start in to the 14 team reduced NRL comp.

Karma is a bitch i would cry no tears for those dirty shire scum c@@ts
45 years and won f**k all

Hey,cam,I want you to let us know how you really feel about the sharks,no holding back...lol.I do agree,but am wary of who will be the next target for folding,joining, or moving.

tookey said:
Not only are they going to lose Snowden to the knights but Douglas looks like he is going to the Titans. The players are deserting the sinking ship.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/new-blow-to-the-sharks-as-douglas-becomes-a-titan-20110420-1dong.html

pretty soon we will have no team to hate.. what with norths already out & now tooks wants sharks out?? who are we going to have our local rivalry with now.. both us & sharks have history so did norths with us.. i suppose we still got parra lol..

jjai said:
tookey said:
Not only are they going to lose Snowden to the knights but Douglas looks like he is going to the Titans. The players are deserting the sinking ship.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/new-blow-to-the-sharks-as-douglas-becomes-a-titan-20110420-1dong.html

pretty soon we will have no team to hate.. what with norths already out & now tooks wants sharks out?? who are we going to have our local rivalry with now.. both us & sharks have history so did norths with us.. i suppose we still got parra lol..

We have our recent new rivalry with the cap cheating storm as well as Parra.

tookey said:
jjai said:
tookey said:

We have our recent new rivalry with the cap cheating storm as well as Parra.

The Donkeys and the Tits as well

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8