Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love it. Woof Woof.

Even better the first proper run Tony Williams makes in the 77th leads to a try.

Lazy dog...

Des built a Dynasty at Manly and is building sandcastles with the Dogs
Very disappointing season . Going by the reaction of the Canterbury fans he is the most hated person at Belmore .
The question is how long will Des remain a dog ?

The scariest thing for Dogs fans my mate said is they have no distinguishable juniors soon to burst on the scene to fill them with hope for the future. The Turbos give us hope but they have no one.

From the kennel...............................
***If Des aint shown the door immediately our board need to be NOW
As they say GOOD coaches get the best out of average players. BAD coaches don't . Des is obvious the later as nothing he does makes our players better players. Player after player have become worse under him - not better. Even B.Moz who was the best winger in the world the longer he plays under Des' structures the more average he has become the last few weeks. Des is past it. If he doesn't resign as a FAILURE he obviously is just after the money. We have a proud history before Des. Under Des all we have become is just a team making up the number in the semis. Absolutely EVERY commentator knows we play a f..ked style - they say it. Everyone knows except our un-super coach, CEO, and board.
***DES IS A CO$K SMOKING DOG
Probably didn't need a new thread but ahh fuk it I'm over this bull **** and I'm not one to rant but, srsly and it's not because we lost today, but fuk me it is embarrassing to see the way we play and lose ffs, I can even hear the commentators whispering giggling at us in commentary at how we play and the way we look like chickens with no heads running around, and the way we the players take out the frustrating on each other is something that doesn't sit right with me, somethings gotta give, either overhaul the players and the conditioning staff, because there seems to be a lot of confusion between the players, or the most obvious pick is, Des and the coaching staff he brought with him get shown the door, even if it means we don't make the finals for the next 3 years as long as we get our beloved club back and stop the cancer from spreading I'll sacrifice finals football, many might not agree with me, and many might, but either way we agree that this club is quickly losing it's culture and passion
***Des has to ****ing go, that was pathetic.
Spending 1 million a season on a bloke that does **** all is beyond me. Clean the whole ****ing club out because the way it stands at the moment all involved are embarrassing the badge.
***Our club is a joke, wasting all this money on a million gym, sports science and a coach lmao...
Fck this and Des
***Fuk off raelene castle it proves a woman can't do a mans job. Feminists come the fuk at me. Greenberg as much as fagget he is he would've got rid of Des or put him on notice by now.
***How ****ing embarrassing
Hasler and castle you owe me a new tv get fck you cnts

From the kennel...............................
***If Des aint shown the door immediately our board need to be NOW
As they say GOOD coaches get the best out of average players. BAD coaches don't . Des is obvious the later as nothing he does makes our players better players. Player after player have become worse under him - not better. Even B.Moz who was the best winger in the world the longer he plays under Des' structures the more average he has become the last few weeks. Des is past it. If he doesn't resign as a FAILURE he obviously is just after the money. We have a proud history before Des. Under Des all we have become is just a team making up the number in the semis. Absolutely EVERY commentator knows we play a f..ked style - they say it. Everyone knows except our un-super coach, CEO, and board.
***DES IS A CO$K SMOKING DOG
Probably didn't need a new thread but ahh fuk it I'm over this bull **** and I'm not one to rant but, srsly and it's not because we lost today, but fuk me it is embarrassing to see the way we play and lose ffs, I can even hear the commentators whispering giggling at us in commentary at how we play and the way we look like chickens with no heads running around, and the way we the players take out the frustrating on each other is something that doesn't sit right with me, somethings gotta give, either overhaul the players and the conditioning staff, because there seems to be a lot of confusion between the players, or the most obvious pick is, Des and the coaching staff he brought with him get shown the door, even if it means we don't make the finals for the next 3 years as long as we get our beloved club back and stop the cancer from spreading I'll sacrifice finals football, many might not agree with me, and many might, but either way we agree that this club is quickly losing it's culture and passion
***Des has to ****ing go, that was pathetic.
Spending 1 million a season on a bloke that does **** all is beyond me. Clean the whole ****ing club out because the way it stands at the moment all involved are embarrassing the badge.
***Our club is a joke, wasting all this money on a million gym, sports science and a coach lmao...
Fck this and Des
***Fuk off raelene castle it proves a woman can't do a mans job. Feminists come the fuk at me. Greenberg as much as fagget he is he would've got rid of Des or put him on notice by now.
***How ****ing embarrassing
Hasler and castle you owe me a new tv get fck you cnts
images

Part of me feels des wants out and once again he's orgastrating and escape on his terms.
The dogs have gone south since green turd left and I think des knows it.
Why would you resign when you could get fired and recieve a healthy payout.
Look at the dogs. Graham is their leader but is on the way down. Grub is a Grub. No hooker. Hopa won't play Sundays so is no use to anyone come finals. They are sinking faster than the titanic...

Come home des....

Shows that we're not the only forum with members who feel their club has some struggles ahead!
We are nearly out of the struggle, unless bozo ****s us up some how. We are lucky bozo pulled the strings and made drastic change (bad one was toovs leaving) because now we have a set of top 4 capable players again. The dogs well they are at the beginning, the Bulldogs need a change in not just players but attitude, fitness and game plan... A complete rebuild and luckily for us that means des will be sent packing and possibly back to us... Where he belongs

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6