Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
funny thing is, I can still see the dogs quite easily make the gf this year... look at the top 8..
titans (or tigers) and penrith are only there to make up the numbers.
broncos looked like garbage on Thursday and havnt been in great form the last 8 weeks anyway
cowboys have been in a form slump
sharks have been dreadful,
raiders can score 100 pts a game but generally leak just as many.. plus are a young inexperienced side with a toolbox as a coach so I cant see them getting the job done..
storm have probably been solid if not spectacular...
theres absolutely no way anyone can look at this pretty average top 8 and say with any certainty that des's mutts cant win the lot

funny thing is, I can still see the dogs quite easily make the gf this year... look at the top 8..
titans (or tigers) and penrith are only there to make up the numbers.
broncos looked like garbage on Thursday and havnt been in great form the last 8 weeks anyway
cowboys have been in a form slump
sharks have been dreadful,
raiders can score 100 pts a game but generally leak just as many.. plus are a young inexperienced side with a toolbox as a coach so I cant see them getting the job done..
storm have probably been solid if not spectacular...
theres absolutely no way anyone can look at this pretty average top 8 and say with any certainty that des's mutts cant win the lot

As a dogs supporter, I can say we have next to no chance.

Just look at our backline this weekend.

The only chance we have of winning in the finals rests on the shoulders of Kasiano pulling something out of his backside

The only chance we have of winning in the finals rests on the shoulders of Kasiano pulling something out of his backside

Do you want Lewis Brown, he,s free, in fact us Silvertailers will even throw in so you get money as well, I'm sure we can rack up about $150, please, no in fact pretty please!!

PS: Good luck this weekend, but sorry I'll be barracking for the Panthers, my terminally ill son in law is a mad Panthers fan and this is likely his last chance to see them in the big dance, so #GoPanthers

Will only get 1 more game to impress in 2016....Penrith have too many attacking weapons & the Dogs are close to the most predictable team in the NRL.....Penrith will win by 20

The Dogs are a funny side; I thought at the start of the year that they would be up and down all year, find their way into the top 8 and scrape into the GF - it's just how they are.

The only reason I don't think this will happen now, is that the last two weeks Des actually looked defeated - I have never seen that from him before.

I don't think he believes they can do it - so I very much doubt the players do.

I think the panthers have the talent to go deep into the finals, particularly under the guidance of their new half.

They are the dark horse for mine

Mate - Dessie is a master class. He'll get The Dogs players up for it. They'll win this one in a close one.

Typically, the Bulldogs will find a way to win on Sunday. It's what they do when either they or their opponents come into a game with a 'must win' attitude. Last year they made the finals with an almost level points differential, and their record against us says as much also (the only times we've beaten the Dogs since Des has coached them we've beaten them comfortably, if the scoreline is down to the wire they always win).

If the Panthers can't blitz them, the Bulldogs will win. Either that or there will be some form of riot with police involvement. Totally worth the price of admission (I'm going)!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2