Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In 2014 doggies lost 4 of their last 6 matches. They still made the GF.
They got so lucky in 2014. They caught us on the slide with injuries and shouldn't have won. Reynolds should have been penalised for being offside in our FG attempt.

The panthers choked the week after and they were no match for Souths in the GF.

The dogs were very good in 2012 but have been pretty ordinary since by their expectations and the amount of cash the club spends on Des and the facilities/technology.

More highlights from the Kennel .........
|

What has happened to my club
No identity
No juniors
No halves
Players not playing on a Sunday.

The culture of the club is being torn away by a **** with a laptop.

Ralene is doing her job it's the **** des ****ing our club bro.
Nothing to ralene she knows nothing about footy

No game plan
No passion
No pride
No clue
No self control
No hope.
Des is one of the biggest ****ing problems

For the 1st time in my life of supporting the dogs - im officially over this ****ing bull****! How can the board let this happen.
Hasler must go! He is not a bulldog!

And before the real fans come and tell me otherwise, let me get in 1st - get ****ed!

When you are on big money (De$) there are big expectations from passionate club supporters.
Can Des turn things around in the finals and redeem his self ???

the last time the Bulldogs were doing well was when Andrew Johns was doing halves coaching with the team

Love him, hate him or anything in between, Des would be successful back at Manly.

Isn't he successful now? How many times has he taken a team that nobody rates far into the finals?

They are my most hated team, I have to admire what they do in the finals though..

Not very likely on form at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised if they win next week..

More highlights from the Kennel .........
|
What has happened to my club
No identity
No juniors
No halves
Players not playing on a Sunday.

The culture of the club is being torn away by a **** with a laptop.

Ralene is doing her job it's the **** des ****ing our club bro.
Nothing to ralene she knows nothing about footy
No game plan
No passion
No pride
No clue
No self control
No hope.
Des is one of the biggest ****ing problems

For the 1st time in my life of supporting the dogs - im officially over this ****ing bull****! How can the board let this happen.
Hasler must go! He is not a bulldog!

And before the real fans come and tell me otherwise, let me get in 1st - get ****ed!

To be fair, we've all read the Manly version of this here recently (and repeatedly.)

But carry on. :)

To be fair, we've all read the Manly version of this here recently (and repeatedly.)

But carry on. :)
Compare what was said here to there, no comparison. Compare their situation to ours, also no comparison. Compare their results last 2 years to ours & you will see just how controlled we have been.

Isn't he successful now? How many times has he taken a team that nobody rates far into the finals?

They are my most hated team, I have to admire what they do in the finals though..

Not very likely on form at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised if they win next week..

Success is relative I guess. From a Manly 2007-2013 perspective he's not a success. But from a Manly 2016 perspective his track record of 2 GF losses makes him a supercoach.

wow you all doubt Des...lol
bullies are soft
Let's not forget mate De$ cost the Dogs Millions & Millions, his salary alone is probably 4 or 5 times what we pay Twenty AND he's spent gazillions on technology plus their training facilities are better than those that train NASA space shuttle jockeys!!

I get where their fans are count from!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4