Time for Jake!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I really expected him to line up as Choc's replacement yesterday.

I know he has been behind Hasson in the pecking order but i just had a feeling it was going to happen.

Alas it did not, but i think its time to bite the bullet and throw him onto the bench if Watmough is out on Friday.

Yeah he was unavailable yesterday anyway.

I don't know if he's ready to be labelled as some sort of saviour, or forward prodigal son just yet...Look what that label has done for Chee Kam!

I can't see why Jake's time won't come...it may not quite be this year though.

He copped a bad injury in the game against the Wariors a few weeks ago.
I don't think he'll be available for a while. Maybe the season? Not sure.

I think the club is being deliberately cautious with his introduction into being a full time first grader. Not sure how it will play out but I don't think they will deviate from the plan regardless of what's happening in the top grade.

Yeah I agree would luv to see Jake the muss up front. We need some authority. Cook da man some f..ckn eggs. I'm not a slave Jakey

James Hooper is reporting he may make his way on to the bench for this weekend's game against the Storm. With it looking like Buhrer will also be back, it's nice to have some good news leading into the game.
Really? I'd love that to be true, but who is out? Sao was named on the bench for Hasson and Horo at 18th man

I'm not too sure mate, this is what he had to say after his lengthy article on Tooves deserving more respect.

'Still at Manly, look for emerging prop Jake Trobjevic to force his way into the side off the interchange bench against Melbourne.'
Cool.

Hopefully he is good to go. My understanding is that he is still working his way back to fitness. That being said, if the club think he is in the best 17 and it wouldn't hurt his fitness long term by playing first grade then I'm all for it.

Hopefully he is good to go. My understanding is that he is still working his way back to fitness. That being said, if the club think he is in the best 17 and it wouldn't hurt his fitness long term by playing first grade then I'm all for it.
You'd think someone must be under an injury cloud then - maybe Lawrence?

Lawrence is the one most likely out this weekend

Maybe its Matai and Symonds out to the centres? Someone said Littlejohn actually went off injured last week, maybe Killer is playing 6 and Symonds in the centres? Who knows!

the reason during our successful periods historically is that MANLY has always =AGGRESSION from the players who bleed for the to wear the jersey. you can see when they are playing like a brotherhood gang compared to just existing. we had the whole team, bench players new recruits where always ready to step up an wear their heart on the sleeve. it does not matter if your name is DCE or Foz, if u dont come with the burning desire to win like soldiers in a battle, then your a dead man & (team). we have too many deadmen now, specifically the ones who are left i.e. Skivy, Ballin, JB, Lyon watching their army go into self destruction. my suggestion is we must get back that agression from all the players, we want to see passion, and if you dont see it, then drop them to NSWcup and weed out talent who is is willing to make a stance for this club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6