Time for a rotation in forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kevinward777 said:
NFN2IT said:
I think everyone should just take a step back and relax, our forwards are getting a hammering in these threads, the way the Broncos played on Sunday i think they beat most teams in the comp including the heavyweights.

I dont think our forwards have been THAT bad so far this season, to me it looks like Tooves wants a faster more mobile forward pack so i cant see us getting anymore big boppers anytime soon.
Starling and Lawrance have done an awesome job for us starting so far, Starling is a Mauro type prop who takes the hit ups and makes the tackles with minimal errors nothing flash but does his job and takes the sting of the first quarter of games. Lawrance is very strong runner of the footy with good leg drive and very fast over 40m and occasional offload.
JSL has been in my opinion our best impact forward all season, he has gone from fringe 1st grader to regular off the bench and geez he really runs hard like Fa'oaso did for us last year.

The rest of our bench is a game to game prospect i think depending on who we play and what type of game its going to be but if i were Tooves id like to see our forward pack look like this(assuming our backrow is full strength):

8. Starling
9. Ballin
10. King (big,aggressive and ideal to set the platform at the start of games for our bench to kick on with when needed)

14. Buhrer (I think has to be in our 17,good footwork,runs good lines on edges and can play in the middle making the tackles and hittin up the ball)
15. JSL (awesome impact,runs hard, big and hard to tackle)
16. Lawrence (I think would play better off the bench in the second qtr of halfs, good leg drive and speed against tiring defence, would love to see him run an inside line off DCE or Foz when going across field)
17. Lui/Symonds (Lui plays with alot of energy and runs hard but Symonds has the footwork and passing skills so the 17 would depends on what sort of opponent and game plan we are playing)

So you have Horo starting ahead of Buhrer??????? Have you been watching games at all this season?:huh:

Yes i would and its not coz i rate Horo better than Buhrer or the other way around, I just think Buhrer is good off the bench IMO. I actually rate Horo a good player i think he may not be in the best form and that might even be because of the injury to Foran, he is building a nice combo with Foran and the more games they play together the better that will get.

totally agree with this thread, Horo has been crap for most of the season, King is past it and I'm not sold on Hasson. Would love to see Andrews/Sao/Jake T/Chee Kam given a chance.

Epalahame should be given a go against the Sharks :idea:

He maybe saving himself for FG, like most NSW Cup Players are these days :cool:

Manly haven't had any scary interchangers all year :(

So we take three internationals out of our side and we lose. Take three internationals out of every other side and see how they go against Brisbane. Cronk Slater Smith from storm. Sburgess I Luke and ingliss from souffs. Thurston Tate and Scott from NQ. and so on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6