TIME CLOCK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
with about 5 to go cowboys feed a scrum and almost get half way through the second tackle before time is re started. At the time i figured its the tv clock it will be sweet, but the hooter went in accordance to the TV clock. If they had scored on the last tackle of the match, it may very well have been they only had opportunity due to a dodgy time official or similar at that time

I wanted to recheck it but dont have the facility to do so, and didnt tape it. If anyone else picked it up or watches it later have a look and let me now if i was right in what i saw

with about 5 to go cowboys feed a scrum and almost get half way through the second tackle before time is re started. At the time i figured its the tv clock it will be sweet, but the hooter went in accordance to the TV clock. If they had scored on the last tackle of the match, it may very well have been they only had opportunity due to a dodgy time official or similar at that time

I wanted to recheck it but dont have the facility to do so, and didnt tape it. If anyone else picked it up or watches it later have a look and let me now if i was right in what i saw

jbb/james said:

Yep your right
They won scrum and the clock didn't restart till 2nd tackle

jbb/james said:

Yep your right
They won scrum and the clock didn't restart till 2nd tackle

But, that's just cheating!

I'm sure we'll hear a lot more about this.

:tumbleweed:

But, that's just cheating!

I'm sure we'll hear a lot more about this.

:tumbleweed:

jbb/james said:

Good pickup. It looks like none of the Fox crew picked up on it either.

jbb/james said:

Good pickup. It looks like none of the Fox crew picked up on it either.

a similar thing happened during a game last week & it was bought up on the continuous call the following day. andrew said that the official clock was separate and there would be no problems with correct time. don't know how true that is, just what he believes happens

a similar thing happened during a game last week & it was bought up on the continuous call the following day. andrew said that the official clock was separate and there would be no problems with correct time. don't know how true that is, just what he believes happens

jbb/james said:

Mate I'm not surprised at all. I don't think I've seen a game this year that wasn't so obviously biased toward the home side. In all honesty I can't say this is deliberate rigging but my god what conclusions can you come to when you watch that sort of disgraceful performance from ALL the officials.

jbb/james said:

Mate I'm not surprised at all. I don't think I've seen a game this year that wasn't so obviously biased toward the home side. In all honesty I can't say this is deliberate rigging but my god what conclusions can you come to when you watch that sort of disgraceful performance from ALL the officials.

mickqld said:
jbb/james said:

The conclusion I'd draw from that is that they're performing as they've been instructed by their employer.

mickqld said:
jbb/james said:

The conclusion I'd draw from that is that they're performing as they've been instructed by their employer.

mickqld said:
jbb/james said:

come down to brookie then!

mickqld said:
jbb/james said:

come down to brookie then!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4