Timana Tahu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
There is talk that he has asked his manager to talk to NRL clubs. He wants to get out of his union contract and play league. The Roosters are the favorites to sign him but parra and west are interested in signing him up as well.

Cant see Manly chasing him at all

Great to put him in the centres & move jamie back to 5/8 - cant see it happening though

I don't like the idea of a League player going to Union claiming it's more expansive and whatnot (read: i get more $$$) and then wanting to come back because they spend too much time on the bench. 

He thought he'd kill it in Union but his coach thinks there's someone better so be a man and cop it.

Let's hope the cocks sign him they may not chase any of our players ?

It's strange how the cocks keeping showing so much interest in other players  they must be close to being over their cap ? if not already

Tahu's beat is behind him.  Gets injured and takes a long time to recover.  He must be getting on in years as well.  Rorter's purchase players who are always past their best, so if they're interested, forget about it.  Tigers are also interested, but they're just desperate.  

DSM is right in regards to the roosters... they won the comp when they had players like fitzgibbon, ricketson, cayless, minichello, fittler, finch.

All these players except fittler who is a great of the game were really no names before they came to the roosters. A couple might have played for other clubs but no one really considered them a "top" player.

Now they buy blokes like Mason, O'Meley, Anasta etc... all players with huge (unwarranted) tags on them and they go like ****.... because these players are what we know as "over-rated".

I think Tahu is a great player and honestly thought he would kill it in union moreso than any other league convert but I think signing him would be another case of signing someone who is past it and your signing him because your holding onto his past. I don't think Tahu could do it anymore.

Hope the rooters sign him.

Just while we are on the Roosters, I find the hammering Anasta cops in the media and by the fans laughable.

In his 3 years there, he has hardly played a bad game, and has played very, very good footy, especially last season and again to start this season. But because the bandwagon is full on him being crap, no matter how he plays he is labeled that.
A couple of signs of his class were on display last weekend, especially the little try he set up for himself

I wouldn't be averse to signing Tahu, as long as it wasn't on massive coin. We are short in the centre stocks, and the last player we signed tagged injury prone turned out to be ok, Ben Kennedy

Wouldn't be hard to be the Roosters best.  Anasta is overrated, and so say all the current players.  I guess Kiwi it was lucky for us Anasta was playing his best when we hammered them 1000 nil the last couple of times we played them at Brookie. 

Tahu is a myth. He owes Matt Gidley for making him look good, I hope he is posting him some of his lucrative ARU contract fee. I doubt Manly would be looking at him, well I hope not anyway.

He'd look good in a Roosters jumper, but would only last a few games before being suspended for head slamming anyway.

DSM5 link said:
Wouldn't be hard to be the Roosters best.  Anasta is overrated, and so say all the current players.  I guess Kiwi it was lucky for us Anasta was playing his best when we hammered them 1000 nil the last couple of times we played them at Brookie. 

I do remember that game where we beat them 56-0 or whatever it was, we would have hit at least 70 if it wasn't for Anasta. Irrelevant point anyway really, we have lost away to Souths the past 2 seasons, so on your theory that makes all of our side average as well

The players also say that Lyon is over rated DSM, thoughts on that ?

Kiwi, I've never thought Lyon was over-rated.  It's just that he get under the skin of a lot of players/fans for his stand on rep stuff.  Good on him if he wants to chose family over representing, I couldn't care.  I don't rate the rep stuff anyway.  The last time we played Souths we had come of that near loss to the Storm and I think we were very down from that effort.  We lacked any spark and were soft in the defense dept.  Anyway that loss seemed to get our mojo going again and we swept all before us after that.  Anasta never quite delivers, even as a rep player.  He tries hard but stuff never happens for him.  Kind of reminds me of my best buddy.  As I recall from that last game against the rorters at Brookie, Anasta gifted us our last try when he chipped from his 40, we gathered and skipped down the sideline to score.       

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2