Tim Smith leaves dark place for comeback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well of course it can kiwi but play the ball. Like I said we all deal with things differently and to have a go at matas for how he dealt with and saw his experience is just wrong

Well of course it can kiwi but play the ball. Like I said we all deal with things differently and to have a go at matas for how he dealt with and saw his experience is just wrong

Plenty of people with depression have not seen fit to disgrace themselves as Smith did.  And that's without the support networks and money available to him.

Cletus link said:
He doesn't have depression, he's got manic depression/bipolar. It's completely different and as someone who once had a manic episode you've got no idea how out of control and out of touch with reality it makes you. It was F**king awesome tbh, I was the king of the world :eek: Anyway I'm sure Mata is just S**t stirring.

As for Smith he'd be a great back up and could be a good half but we seem to have two good prospects already in Hodgkinson and Cherry Evans.
Do these sound like similar symptoms you have matas.

I do not have bi-polar but I have worked with and managed several that do.  TBH I welcome working with that type because appropriately channelled they are very productive and loyal. 

Dan link said:

Fair call

Apologies Mata

Matabele link said:
I do not have bi-polar but I have worked with and managed several that do.  TBH I welcome working with that type because appropriately channelled they are very productive and loyal. 

I work with 1 as well

He is a top worker, goes flat out the whole time, until you give him a job he doesn't want to do and he ends up working himself up that much he nearly gives himself a heart attack haha. Best part about him is that he doesn't give a stuff if the females are around him, he just burps and farts anyway

However, he decided a while back he didn't need his pills, and he was a completely different person while off them

Dan link said:
So quick to jump on matas. Did any of you stop to think he may be talking from a standpoint of personal experience and knowledge?

if that was the case Dan why is he taking a free swing at Smith for his method of dealing with it.

at the time of these events he (smith) may have been undiagnosed.

and as has been amply pointed out different people deal in different ways.

Matabele link said:

How does exploiting the mentally challenged for your own benefit actually help them in the long run ?

I'd have Tim Smith rather than Orford, if Smith wants $50k per season. It also means we could re-sign Lyon, Foran and maybe another blue chip player as well as even Sam Burgess or whatever his name is.

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=181495.msg238777#msg238777 date=1251584702]

How does exploiting the mentally challenged for your own benefit actually help them in the long run ?
[/quote]  Exploiting?  That's an interesting assumption you're making. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4