1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tim Sheen's love affair

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rambo1987, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Firstly I thought Robbie Farah was lucky to be picked to tour with the kangaroos (mind you I dont like either Farah or Ennis) let alone being picked in the game against the England.

He will be coming back with a bruised chin ........

2. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Farah is quality and should have been there in game one over Gidley. 

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    he is a far site better than Gidley but I would prefer Ennis over Farrah and Smith over all of them. Smith can go the whole 80 too

4. Zep

Zep Active Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    i would take j king as fullback over kidley, and is a better bench player.

5. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    I would take anyone over Gidley.

6. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    A year or two ago Gidley was a jack-in-the-box whose dynamism and energy made him an automatic pick even though he was not really top in any one position. He hasn't been playing to that level in recent times, though he is still a good player. Actually it is not often a player at this level stands out from the pack in terms of energy, stamina, and fitness, the last one I can recall is Rodney Howe.

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Att gidley was an outstanding player, but he had the talent that kurt posesses in his little finger.

If kurt was not a gidley and not a knight he would struggle for a test jersey

8. Spuds Bodyguard

Spuds Bodyguard Active Member

Taree, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    A year or two ago Gidley was a jack-in-the-box whose dynamism and energy made him an automatic pick even though he was not really top in any one position. He hasn't been playing to that level in recent times, though he is still a good player. Actually it is not often a player at this level stands out from the pack in terms of energy, stamina, and fitness, the last one I can recall is Rodney Howe.
    [/quote]

very subtle SER8.