Tim Moltzen Signs for 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Barrett has sanctioned this signing I am very worried! Moltzen Is too injury prone and adds no value.

Manly Management feels likes its two monkeys with porters hats sitting behind a desk clashing symbols out of time
I think he could add something to the team if he can re-discover his form from 3 or 4 years ago. He was a brilliant attacking player. Big if though. I hope he can.

Last edited:
No he's playing out his contract, Catalans wanted him but management refused to release him (bit strange given they told him he wasn't wanted last week) that's why Horo is going there next year, he was their second pick.
Seems all this coming and going has all the hallmarks of a crying hormonal female....where's Mrs Penn in all this?

Actually the club could be holding off first grade announcements till the seasons over for us then will probably hold a preset with Barrett. Makes the most sense.

Which is why Moltzen can be announced now.

I think he could add something to the team if he can rediscover his form from 3 or 4 years ago. He was a brilliant attacking player. Big if though. I hope he can.
Parra said the same with will Hoppa. I'm not sure he won't be going for his 4 Th knee reconstruction in early 2016!

I've heard he is only on 55k plus incentives, should be value as a back up five eighth. After all we do need to fill a reserve grade side and do need to cover Cherry during origin. Smart signing from Mr Kelly!

Minimum salary is higher than that, 77.5K iirc so sounds like someone just made this number up.

it was 55K about 3 years ago

His utility value is fullback & 5/8
Fullback he would be 4th choice behind Snake, Turbo & Hiku...maybe add Gutherson
At 5/8 I believe it will be Lyon, with Turbo an option atm so he has been signed as a halves option
In truth Moltzen WAS a great attacking player, but that was a few years & several injuries ago.....
Compared to some recent backup singings in Williame, Vave, Baker I think he is a step up & hope he gets the support to prove himself....

Actually the club could be holding off first grade announcements till the seasons over for us then will probably hold a preset with Barrett. Makes the most sense.

Which is why Moltzen can be announced now.

I think they announced him because the news leaked through his family and it was pointless to pretend like everyone didn't already know.

I think they announced him because the news leaked through his family and it was pointless to pretend like everyone didn't already know.
News on others has leaked too. Brown has been interviewed talking about playing for us next year which is weird. Phil Gould wished Api all the best. Again strange...

News on others has leaked too. Brown has been interviewed talking about playing for us next year which is weird. Phil Gould wished Api all the best. Again strange...

I think the signings from the Panthers not being announced by us is a respect thing, the club let Penrith do it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6