Tigpies VS Knights (Spoilers!!)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Just checking out the competition for next week, listening to the game. Thoughts anyone? Tigers 6-4 after 12 minutes. Apparently there is a "Kick predictor" up there.

No try to Knights due to drop ball, this in turn came from a drop ball to the Tigpies. Sounds very windy up there. I think our boys really need to contain Darius Boyd. Lousy defence from Tigpies, try to Knights in the corner and Gidley somehow converts. Knights 10-6. Try to Knights again, Tigpies defence pathetic. Ok not sure if this is a true indicator of the Knights for next week but the Tigpies are terrible. Should be easy prey in rd4

manlyfan76 said:
Touch footy tigers. No D to be seen. They look really bad.

Agreed, the Tigpies are taking touch footy to a new level. They make the defence in the U20s comp look first class.

Tough forwards,skillful halves, speedy backs and first class coach the Knights will be tough this year. Should be a ripper next Sunday at Brookie hope its a fine weekend.

Where were the replays?...there were plenty of instances where a replay would've been good. Have fox cut back on their tekkie staff?

The prophecy is being fulfilled - the Tigers are well on their way to the wooden spoon, as has been noted on this forum pre-season.
They were S H * T HOUSE!

I think the tigpies are in for a rough season. There performance was quite poor.

Knights did play really well. If it wasnt that buderus came off with 20 to go, they would have surpassed the 50 points mark.

That said, they did have a huge amount of possession.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6