Tigers v Manly [Round 5 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Tweet from HoreHay

@yo_jorgetaufua 1h
That was a long 6 weeks. Hopefully no more. Grateful to still be able to do this. Have a good weekend ? #peace N #godbless

The Heritage Jersey

Is this jersey correct....I think the red and blue stripes were other way around?

Pepsi is red top with blue bottom stripe.
But the design of our new jerseys is a mystery in aesthetics too :cool:

Its 18c and steady showers, so dress in wet weather gear guys :)

Brookie Brawler said:
Not sure that jersey really works for this game as both tigers and magpies were perennial losers in the mid 90s and I can't think of any classic games or particular rivalry during that period.
It's 'Heritage Round' not 'Rivalry Round' - whatever that means!

HappilyManly said:
Pepsi is red top with blue bottom stripe.
But the design of our new jerseys is a mystery in aesthetics too :cool:

Its 18c and steady showers, so dress in wet weather gear guys :)

Not sure why wet weather has a negative effect.Less likely that he would be stretching out in a mudfest. Tend to do hammys with quick changes of spped.Dry hard Leichardt and he would be more of a worry IMO.

In any case if he is fit play him and my mail is he will be playing.Should be a no brainer.If you didn't play snake because you thought he may hurt himself then he would barely play a game.He had a great offseason and did his hammy in RD 1 so time means nothing.

We did this jersey a few years ago in a rivalry round against Newcastle. Think it was 2007 or 2008.

Having had a hammy injury I found the heavier track left it a bit sorer post match than a firm one, granted that was for cricket though

Glad its not at Brookie today - its pouring on the beaches!

There'll probably still be some showers at Leichhardt though. Tending to think Jorge will play but will be surprised if Snake is risked...again. Hiku can do the job admirably anyway.

PS Well there you go - Erin Molan just said Manly said Snake 'may' play today. Go Manly!

How good is the clubs depth. Satini and Tom Symonfs, alovili can't get a run in the two's. Common Eags get the win.

Satini out for 6 weeks injury. Snake to play today. Hope Snake doesn't re injure in this terrible weather.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6