Tigers v knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not saying it wasn't but the huge guy with the front teeth missing who has the massive manly flag was front row in the crowd. You must know the guy - jeez I wouldn't argue with him but I've seen him at most manly home and away games.

I thought the Knights marker was taken out by the player who played the ball, which gave Farah a clear shot to pot the winning field goal. But I couldn't see a replay and none of the commentators mentioned it. Anyone see if there was anything in that? If I was a Knight fan I probably wouldn't be too thrilled.

Jerry1 said:
Not saying it wasn't but the huge guy with the front teeth missing who has the massive manly flag was front row in the crowd. You must know the guy - jeez I wouldn't argue with him but I've seen him at most manly home and away games.

You mean Shaneus the Anus?

Jerry1 said:

The big flag is scary huh ?

That was definitely Shano, I sent him a text to get his ugly head off tv.

Some say he isn't coming to Manly games anymore cause he now works most w/ends in Newcastle and can't get the time off, as he has moved up there and got engaged.

Or possibly he is just whipped by his Knights lovin' Mrs !! :dodgy: :dodgy:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6