Tickets to Friday's Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

Just tried to purchase grand stand seats on ticketmaster but they are all sold out. Only general admission tickets available, so get in now if you are intending to go.

Hi all,

Reserved Seats sold out a couple of days ago.

Pre-sales are going through the roof. If you turn up tomorrow wanting to buy a ticket at the gate you will almost certianly be hit with queue's. We will try our best to keep them moving but I wouldnt risk it myself.

Buy your tickets here: http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/Manly-Warringah-Sea-Eagles-tickets/artist/1297216

Go Manly!

Larissa

Or better yet, buy all your tickets in one go at the start of the season. Trust me, it's worth it!

I hope its 20k +

spewing i cant be there. I loved the serve we gave the storm on the hill last year. One of the best nights I had at brookvale

Just got my tickets for my family (I'm already a member and my father has a media pass) and my best friend - even though she's a Dragons supporter I talked her into coming :)

VERY excited about tomorrow night! It better be packed!

Been a long time since more than 20,000 were in Fortress Brookie (22,746 v Parramatta in rd17, 25/07/97)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Been a long time since more than 20,000 were in Fortress Brookie (22,746 v Parramatta in rd17, 25/07/97)

Every chance they'd close the gates well before it gets near that number. I can't see them ever letting that many people in to the ground these days.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Actually BE, we had 20,163 against the Bulldogs in the second last round in 2006 [Orford field goal won it 21-20).:)

With the weather ment to be like it is now- if we dont get 18,000 + something is wrong .

1st vs 2nd , Manly vs Storm Brookvale oval , last game of the season at Brookvale cant asked for anything more. Wish i could go

Aswell Cronk will probably be playing tomorrow

Cronk poised for shock NRL return

Melbourne halfback Cooper Cronk is poised to make a shock return for Friday night's NRL blockbuster against Manly at Brookvale Oval.

Cronk didn't travel with his teammates but was expected to catch a later flight on Thursday night, increasing his chances of being a late inclusion for the hotly anticipated top-of-the-table match.

One of the Storm's 'big three' with Billy Slater and Cameron Smith, Cronk injured his ankle in the round 23 win over Gold Coast and would give the ladder leaders a major boost against their fierce rivals Manly.

"He didn't travel with us, but that's not to say he won't be playing," assistant coach Kevin Walters told AAP on Thursday.

"We'll give him every chance to get himself right, so we'll just see what happens in the next couple of days."

Considered little chance of returning this week when coach Craig Bellamy left him out of the side named on Tuesday, the Test and Queensland representative has worked hard on his recovery in a desperate bid to take on the Sea Eagles.

Nrl.com

Larissa said:
They sure can. It will be busy, if at all possible I'd try to get yours online.

Go Manly!

Larissa

depending on what time I finish my tyre run I'll be in the vicinity at about 2:30 or so

We will get 19K + IMO, whther we can crack 20K - not sure. If Sunday arvo we would get 22K

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6