Tickets Prices at the Gate v’s Ticketmaster / or Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
Tickets Prices at the Gate v’s Ticketmaster / or Membership ....

I’ve got season ticket membership but had a look what were the prices on the gate (at Brookie) for Manly’s first home game (against the Storm).

Prices at the gate

General Admission:
Adult $32
Concession $27
Junior $17
Family $77

Western Concourse or Fulton/Menzies Southern Stand:
Adult $35
Concession $30
Junior $20
Family $90

Jane Try/Ken Arthurson:
Adult $45
Concession/Junior $40

On ticketmaster (advance purchase tickets) if we pick on the Adults prices they have it as:
General Admission $28
Western Concourse or Fulton/Menzies Southern Stand $43
Jane Try/Ken Arthurson $62.

So buying on line is cheaper for General Admission but they have the other tickets much more expensive on line? Seems something wrong?

Also the General Admission price at the gate $32 may shock some people I guess?

It really makes the White Wings - 3 Game General Admission Membership worthwhile and looks great value.
Adult $70 / Concession $50 / Family $170

http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/Welcome

With the White Wings Membership you get a Manly cap (say it’s worth $25 & other membership benefits **) then that’s $15 a game for an Adult price. Really should be pushing people to get the White Wings membership if can commit to 3 Brookie games this year!!

** Exclusive 2014 Member Cap / 2014 Membership Card / 2014 Keyring/ 2014 Bumper Sticker/2014 Lanyard.

Being a long term member I was unaware at the ticketing costs and I'm shocked. It is far too expensive.
I think when you book on line there is a "handling' fee, isn't there?

Eagles Nest 08 said:

I’ve got season ticket membership but had a look what were the prices on the gate (at Brookie) for Manly’s first home game (against the Storm).

Prices at the gate

General Admission:
Adult $32
Concession $27
Junior $17
Family $77

Adult $35
Concession $30
Junior $20
Family $90

Jane Try/Ken Arthurson:
Adult $45
Concession/Junior $40

On ticketmaster (advance purchase tickets) if we pick on the Adults prices they have it as:
General Admission $28

So buying on line is cheaper for General Admission but they have the other tickets much more expensive on line? Seems something wrong?

It really makes the White Wings - 3 Game General Admission Membership worthwhile and looks great value.

With the White Wings Membership you get a Manly cap (say it’s worth $25 & other membership benefits **) then that’s $15 a game for an Adult price. Really should be pushing people to get the White Wings membership if can commit to 3 Brookie games this year!!

** Exclusive 2014 Member Cap / 2014 Membership Card / 2014 Keyring/ 2014 Bumper Sticker/2014 Lanyard.
I imagine reserve tickets are a lot cheaper on game day at the ground,as the club figures if they haven't been booked prior to game day, they may as well get whatever price they can, ie $45 which is better than having an empty seat.
As for general admission tickets on game day, they probably figure that if you rock up on game day without prior booking, then you deserve to get fleeced.
I purchased a season ticket for $355,[ concession as I'm over sixty], so that works out to $35.50 a game, plus all the other associated extras, and I don't have to worry about getting there early to get a good position.

A lot of our crowd is still the walk up crowd on the day. As games are live on TV, I hope we are not pricing too much for the General Admission ticket as $32 appears steep? I thought $30 maybe as a maximum? But converting more to ticketing members would be good as that’s good value.

In 2013 Manly had a three-tiered pricing system for Brookvale Oval matches, Ticket prices for Friday or Sunday were higher, but Monday nights were the cheaper. Is that occurring in 2014?

I bought two tickets for the Jane Try stand on the half way line. The first ticket (my membership) was $55. The second ticket was $62.

The seats were utter crap, we were right on the half way line above the player's tunnel. Front row. When they shut the tunnel thru-pass it forces all to climb the steps to cross-over above the tunnel, and then descend steps to get to the other side. this blocks the view of everyone sitting in that region. This is most of the evening.

Never again.

I brought a ticket for a friend through ticketmaster last week it was $25 with my memebership code but got hit with a $5.50 fee to print the ticket out my self what a joke

Its the new variable ticket prices they brought in last year. Big games are more expensive than games that don't get a crowd. So, a Monday will be $15 and Melbourne on a Saturday is $32

Better off being a member

Eagles Nest 08 said:

Prices at the gate

General Admission:
Adult $32
Concession $27
Junior $17
Family $77

Adult $35
Concession $30
Junior $20
Family $90

Jane Try/Ken Arthurson:
Adult $45
Concession/Junior $40

General Admission $28

Hello,

those reserved seat prices were incorrect. There were no reserved seats available for sale on the day as all were sold out prior.

The printers mistakenly printed the tier 2 reserved seat prices on the tier 1 sign, as the general admission prices were correct (and that is all we were selling at the time) we had to leave the signs up.

All casual tickets will be more expensive on game day than they are to pre-purchase, this is a conscious effort on the clubs behalf to try and have people pre-purchase.

Across all categories it will be significantly cheaper to be a Members, especially when you take into account the benefits of being a member and the cap, key ring etc.

The price signs will be amended for future games.

MWSE Membership said:
Hello,

those reserved seat prices were incorrect. There were no reserved seats available for sale on the day as all were sold out prior.

The printers mistakenly printed the tier 2 reserved seat prices on the tier 1 sign, as the general admission prices were correct (and that is all we were selling at the time) we had to leave the signs up.

All casual tickets will be more expensive on game day than they are to pre-purchase, this is a conscious effort on the clubs behalf to try and have people pre-purchase.

Across all categories it will be significantly cheaper to be a Members, especially when you take into account the benefits of being a member and the cap, key ring etc.

Thanks and I thought it look strange where the Adult General admission was $32 and for $3 more you could get a reserve seat under cover for $35 (e.g. Fulton/Menzies Southern Stand), but knew reserve seating was sold out (game against Storm).

One suggestion on Manly’s official website it would be good if it had a page on ticket prices if bought in advance and comparing to walk up price.

The Bulldogs do on their website and Manly use to?

Encourages more to buy on-line (as you don’t know what paying at the gate) or also have a Membership price >> the average price per game – (e.g. White Wings - 3 Game General Admission Membership paying more like $15 a game Adult price (taking value of Membership cap, etc) than paying the $32 walk up price.

Still the $32 does seem high as walk up price for an Adult General Admission at Brookie comparing to some other grounds where they have $20 to $25 General Admission prices.

Eagles Nest 08 said:
MWSE Membership said:
Hello,

Thanks and I thought it look strange where the Adult General admission was $32 and for $3 more you could get a reserve seat under cover for $35 (e.g. Fulton/Menzies Southern Stand), but knew reserve seating was sold out (game against Storm).

One suggestion on Manly’s official website it would be good if it had a page on ticket prices if bought in advance and comparing to walk up price.

The Bulldogs do on their website and Manly use to?

Encourages more to buy on-line (as you don’t know what paying at the gate) or also have a Membership price >> the average price per game – (e.g. White Wings - 3 Game General Admission Membership paying more like $15 a game Adult price (taking value of Membership cap, etc) than paying the $32 walk up price.

Still the $32 does seem high as walk up price for an Adult General Admission at Brookie comparing to some other grounds where they have $20 to $25 General Admission prices.

It is easy for a lot of other grounds to charge less as they have 40,000 and 80,000 capacities, in order for our club to survive we need to have a higher yield per person that purchases as we are so restricted by our venue.

You will find that $32 is fairly average across suburban grounds.

We also were going to freeze the price at $30 for tier 1 games although there has been a council levy added.

We will look into getting something online as you suggested.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4