Tickets for next Friday vs Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Accordng to Ticketmaster, there aren't many Grandstand and Concourse Tickets left for next Friday. The Jane Try Stand is basically sold out, with all other bays "Single Seats Only".

Looks to me like we are in for a seriously big crowd. The crowd in 2011 when we played the Storm was 20,414, which personally if tickets sales keep going the way they do, could break that attendance.

My crowd prediction:anywhere between 19,000-21,000 aka packed to the sh*t house.

I'll be there with the 2 kids. Going to get in early to get seats. Hopefully taking another person as well. Can't wait to see a packed Brooky full of maroon and white drowning out the bunnies.

There will be a fair contingent of Souffs fans there, I know a few from my work are going. They're not quite as cocky after Melbourne beat them :)

What do you know, two big games in succession in a good time slot - lo and behold we get people through the gate (of course our position on the table helps)

I am actually so gutted that I will miss this game! I fly out to Tokyo tonight and return next Sunday, so I will have to try and find a sports bar that will show it, or try and find somewhere to stream it from. My anxiety levels are almost at maximum because I probably won't be able to watch this game - boooo!!!!

Yeah I went to get 4 tickets yesterday for what would be my only trip for 2013.

Doubt I will bother now.

I am hoping people realise they need to stand on the hill then, not like last game where two thirds of the hill was taken up by the seat and blanket mob.

If good sections of the hill can stand for the game we may even crack 22,000! The Souths Fans from the Borrow will be on the 20 metre line standing on the hill.

Last time we got a crowd of over 22,000 was Manly v Parramatta 25-Jul-1997 Crowd: 22,746.

I got my tickets Monday last week (seating tickets), and there wasn't much left then. so im not surprised there isnt much left in terms of seated tickets.

This is my first game @brooky so im pumped :)

Eagles 78 said:
If good sections of the hill can stand for the game we may even crack 22,000! The Souths Fans from the Borrow will be on the 20 metre line standing on the hill.

Last time we got a crowd of over 22,000 was Manly v Parramatta 25-Jul-1997 Crowd: 22,746.

Remember when they used to let us sit on the ground, and go rushing for the cardboard corner posts when full time approached?
Great memories.
OH&S certainly has taken a lot of fun from many of life's once simple pleasures.

eagle chick said:
I am actually so gutted that I will miss this game! I fly out to Tokyo tonight and return next Sunday, so I will have to try and find a sports bar that will show it, or try and find somewhere to stream it from. My anxiety levels are almost at maximum because I probably won't be able to watch this game - boooo!!!!

@[eagle chick] You can stream from NRL.com, just back from Japan and it worked a treat - didn't miss a game. Of course you could also watch match at your leisure on NRL.com after it has played and enjoy what Tokyo has to offer :)

Brookie4eva said:
I am hoping people realise they need to stand on the hill then, not like last game where two thirds of the hill was taken up by the seat and blanket mob.

I don't mind if people bring blankets and sit, but I do mind when they try and sit right up the back of the hill, then they get the ****s when people are standing. Especially for this game, majority of people on the hill will have to stand, so if you want to sit, get in early or don't get the ****s if people are standing and blocking your view!

simon64 said:
Is there actually a limit on the number of GA tickets being sold ?
Per person I think its 8-10 or something like that. But there is a limit of how many GA tickets they will sell, they usually stop selling once the number of GA tickets sold gets to a certain number.

It was little disappointing when we hosted both home semi -final at Brookie in 2007 & 2008 (which were sell outs a day or so prior to the game) and both crowds were posted a tad below 20,000.

Nice to get 22,000 with some standing on the hill.

eagle chick said:
Thanks voicefromthehill! Have never streamed from nrl.com but will give it a try.

@[eagle chick]

Yeah, just click on the "VIDEO" tab on the NRL.com page and then click on the "International Streaming" option. This will then open up the http://new.livestream.com/nrl page and then all that you have to do is choose the game that you wish to watch.

I normally sit on the hill (the lower half) but having been at the Manly V Souffs finals match when I had to stand I won't be taking my 'blankie'. I agree that if there is a big crowd you have to stand. It happens so rarely that it will almost be a pleasure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4