Thurston spray

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will have a look, but I still think he's a serial sprayer, and because it's JT (much like cameron smith) he gets away with it.
I'm just glad I haven't had the dubious pleasure of sitting next to JT on a plane, train, or bus when he gets worked up.

It would be like going through an automated carwash on a motorbike.

Last edited:
No this isnt another form if glen 20 or toilet sanitiser, rather its yet another blight on the game from one if the most influential players in the game. For a few years the cowboys and thurston seem to be untouchable with there constant attack on officials. Last night after the game it was clear this unchecked attitude seems to make him believe he is above sanction.

Not sure what policies the players have to adhere to compared to coaches but its been made clear many times that the refs have to tell them anything.

He overstepped as they have up north many times. They cried themselves a premiership, but unless the nrl do something publicly about this, it is certain to continue and to catch on with the other clubs. Im not saying he should be hung from the rafters but the Nrl need to make it clear that they wont tolerate his attitude like they dont with other clubs

But in saying that, your going to get that when you interview players directly after drama.

Disclaimer ive used the term hung from the rafters, its an expression, its not about any other social issues, but im sure it will upset someone somehow. Dont blame me, blame your parents for raising a whiney bitch.
Are you the full quid.....

I blame your parents for not teaching you the difference between there and their!
Probably correct with that mate, it was a fairly unstable childhood, some people may take you to task on that considering,but i can live with the truth.I probably should go back to school so i can represent myself better in footy forums. Do you tutor ?

I actually enjoy watching JT go off (except against Manly of course). He is so passionate. Even when he's wrong it's hard not to respect the effort he puts into pleading his case. But ask me how I feel if it was Cameron Smith?.....there should be a designated sniper from the opposition supporters as soon as he opens his gob!

Okay just saw it...is that what we call a spray now? I know I cope it on here for being "pc" but that was pretty mild

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
I wouldn't call it a spray, but a bit aggressive to the ref.

Though if Jamie Lyon spoke to the ref like that he would be warned and told to go away instead of a cheery "I don't know" to Thurston.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7