THURSTON SPEAR TACKLE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
www.nrl.com.au release the charge sheet on monday afternoons usually. As soon as anything has been released your best bet is finding it there.

rleague usually have a good run down but you can't beat http://www.nrl.com really for that info.

If he is gone we are dead certs for the Grand final

If his guilt is equal to the lack of courage showed by SBW - then he is gone. To my mind Thurston was very lucky that there wasn't a serious injury as the body twisted at the right moment. It went way over the horizontal and I thought he pushed the player at an angle into the ground. 2 weeks for sure. :)

as much as i agree MB i think the nrl showed their hand when they downgraded SBW's charge.

he wont get a thing......dammit

as much as i agree MB i think the nrl showed their hand when they downgraded SBW's charge.

except this time there is no room to move. He stills cops one week for a grade one.

So he is either guilty or not guilty and I can't for the life of me see a plausible not-guilty defence.

[quote author=lasvegas]

except this time there is no room to move. He stills cops one week for a grade one.

So he is either guilty or not guilty and I can't for the life of me see a plausible not-guilty defence.
[/quote]

mystery camera nine angle showing he didn’t go beyond the horizontle combined with Koopu’s recloction = get off scott free

There is no way the grub can get out of this one.

He can go to Coffs harbour and watch the semi final live there.

The pictures make it look much worse than I thought when I saw it live. However I think he will get off.

There will be a huge push for Thurston to be found not guilty, but in all seriousness it is hard to imagine on what basis he will be found not guilty.

For not one moment do I belive that the tackle was intended. It was just one of those things that happen in a game of Rugby League. You would imagine that the Cowboys will introduce a raft of opinions from Human Movement experts that will all sound very credible, but at the end of the day the Warriors player was placed in a dangerous position by Thurston, that fact will be undeniable. So how will he get off?

If Thurston gets two games, and we beat the Cowboys, he will miss the test match. Who will take his place????

In another thread it says the charge is for 150 points if he is found guilty and 112 points if he pleads guilty. No mention of carry over points - if any. I guess this would be his one and only match he misses.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2