Thursday Funny

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Out fishing with a sailor friend, a priest hooks a huge fish. Helping him
reel it in , the sailor says, "Whoa, look at the size of that fcuker!!!"
"Hey, mind your language". says the priest. Embarrassed, the sailor thinks quickly and blurts out, "Sorry father, but thats what this fish is called, its a fcuker fish".

Accepting the explanation, the priest forgives the sailor and takes the
fish back to church. " Look at this huge fcuker", says the priest, spotting the bishop. " Language, please!! This is gods house, " replies the bishop." No no thats what this fish is called", says the priest. "Oh", says the bishop, scratching his chin. "I could clean that fcuker and
we could have it for dinner". So the bishop takes the fish, cleans it, and brings it to the mother superior.

"Could you cook this fcuker for dinner tonight!?" he asks he.
"My, what language!!!" exclaims, clearly shocked.
"No, Sister, thats what the fish is called a fcuker", says the bishop.
"Wonderful, I'll cook that ****er tonight, The Pope is coming for
dinner!!!"

The fish tastes just great and the Pope asks where they got it.
"Well I caught the fcuker", says the priest. "And I cleaned the fcuker,"
says the bishop. "And I cooked the fcuker" says the mother superior.

The Pope stares at them for a minute with a steerly gaze, leans back on his chair, takes off his cap, puts his feet up on the table, pours himself a
whiskey and says, "You know what? you cnuts are alright!!!!"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4