Throw the cheaqe book at Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My thoughts.

Foz is obvioulsy delaying his decision because there is a chance Arthur could be at Manly next year. Any contract with the Eels would have a get out clause if Arthur was not coach.
It may well be that Foz has no issues with Toovey, but cannot commit to us or Eels without knowing for sure where Arthur will be.

They got control in October 2014 - make a decision Foz :mad:
What I mean is, maybe back when he shook hands with Arthur, he was 100% sure he wanted out, but fast forward to 2015 and he is no longer 100% sure as the landscape has changed at Manly, hence the hold up. He could be wrestling with the principle of reneging on a hand shake with his step dad "Arthur". We've got a Darius Boyd scenario on our hands it seems.

What I mean is, maybe back when he shook hands with Arthur, he was 100% sure he wanted out, but fast forward to 2015 and he is no longer 100% sure as the landscape has changed at Manly, hence the hold up. He could be wrestling with the principle of reneging on a hand shake with his step dad "Arthur". We've got a Darius Boyd scenario on our hands it seems.
I have a feeling you are correct.

Why do we want a ditherer as Club Captain :wondering:

This whole episode has highlighted Foz's emotional immaturity in allowing himself to be swayed hither and dither @:(

what has BA done seriously, cant get into the finals with jarryd hayne in his team, but he is now the second coming of jesus. if he gets parra to a gf different or even finals but seriously get over him

I have a feeling you are correct.
No doubt about it-he shook hands on a deal, and is having second thoughts because every man and his dog has pilloried him in public, including his loyal fan base. He doesn't give a **** about Manly, just wants to be seen as a 'man of his word' with integrity beyond dispute...lol
Twice now this prick has crumbled under pressure in negotiations to leave the northern beaches...Christ what are you waiting for Kieran?????

No doubt about it-he shook hands on a deal, and is having second thoughts because every man and his dog has pilloried him in public, including his loyal fan base. He doesn't give a **** about Manly, just wants to be seen as a 'man of his word' with integrity beyond dispute...lol
Twice now this prick has crumbled under pressure in negotiations to leave the northern beaches...Christ what are you waiting for Kieran?????

Yep first time was with doggies back in 2012, if you dont love this club and dont wanna be here stop dragging us fans along with it and come clean so everyone can move on and make manly a force to be reckoned with again!

Didnt have them in 08 and look what happened, all we need are some decent forwards to destroy other teams and lay the platform for our backs and we will win another comp i have no doubt, within these next 3 years we will still have snake, lyon and matai and if we recruit well for next year with forwards look out is what i say!

Was holding up hope there was some logic to what seemed to bad to be true! After hearing Kelly I now certainly have my doubts. Sounds to me like a silly bean counter who thinks he knows the game and how to lead!
Had a gutful of Foran! If we had any back bone we would piss him off right now! Fancy letting a 24 year old prat make or break our club! I was a believer until heard Kelly today! Absolute dribble! 2V could run rings around this guy imo. Not as a coach but as a CEO.
The thing that gets me most is that Kelly and co claimed they could sign both Halves when we all knew the $'s were not there. Foran is not going to Parra just for bloody BA but for 4.7 million other reasons. If he loves BA so much he would go there for unders!

A relationship with the coach, that will do me. it appears after his comments that life's too hard in the manly camp he is looking at cutting corners, boofing the coach instead of hard work. Hes gone soft, pi**** him off and get someone who's prepared to do the hard yards

Was holding up hope there was some logic to what seemed to bad to be true! After hearing Kelly I now certainly have my doubts. Sounds to me like a silly bean counter who thinks he knows the game and how to lead!
Had a gutful of Foran! If we had any back bone we would piss him off right now! Fancy letting a 24 year old prat make or break our club! I was a believer until heard Kelly today! Absolute dribble! 2V could run rings around this guy imo. Not as a coach but as a CEO.
The thing that gets me most is that Kelly and co claimed they could sign both Halves when we all knew the $'s were not there. Foran is not going to Parra just for bloody BA but for 4.7 million other reasons. If he loves BA so much he would go there for unders!

And after all these years of choc, glenn, matai, lyon, brett, ballin taking unders to keep our team together this is how they repay this club and there teammates by leaving because apparently in this world getting 600 k you might struggle to support your family like get real would ya

It would appear this deal with Parra is a certainty. I can't see Manly coming close to the amount Parra has reportedly offered him and rightly so because it is way over the top.
How could Many turn around and offer Foz 1.2 mill a season when they only offered DCE 750,000?
It would have been nice of Foz to have had the guts to Fess up before Kelly pulled DCE's
deal.

Foran is not worth 4.7 mil for 4 seasons , i dont think any player is..

thurston , inglis , cronk are game breakers , are better than foran and dont even make that money.

i say let him go , he has dragged hid BS for too long with the club and all along playing MR.HONOURABLE , give me a break this guy is a turkey !!!

He has been on better money than DCE , got offered more than DCE did , to stay and still its not good enough.. AND EVERYONE SAYING DCE IS THIS & THAT , Foran is worse !!!

let him go and we will have more money in the salary cap , to re - build ( i say 1 year ) and we are back firing...

FORAN IS NOT BIGGER THAN THE CLUB , AND HIS NOT WORTH SO MUCH OF OUR CLUBS MONEY , JUST SO HE CAN PLAY TANTRUMS , PLAY WITHOUT EFFORT AND WALK AROUND THINKING HIS THE GREATEST..

Now Brett Stewart !!!! his a player !!!!

Player paid more money to change clubs haven't necessarily played better ie barba trex hoppa Snowden etc
Save the money and recruit 2 players that WANT to bust a gut and play here

Honestly, keeping both halves was never realistic if we wanted to move forward. keeping one could have been the best option but wasnt to be. If we signed both for 1-1.2 mil each how could we buy anyone else for the next 3-4 years, what we need to do now is buy 3 to 4 quality forwards to get that manly mongrel back in this side and we wouldnt have been able to do that paying 2.4 mil of our salary to them 2 players. we seen on friday manly got belted by parras forwards and thats all we need, JLJ will do fine, buy an up and coming half or an established one either really, and the rest to some forwards and our rebuild will be 1-2 years max i can guarantee that. By the time stewart lyon and matai retire we will have Tom T, Jake T, clinton gutherson all regular first graders and we will be a force again!

Joining Parramatta would be a very short sighted decision.
Brad Arthur or Toovey aside - neither are quite Wayne Bennett, but Kieran isn't going to the Broncos.

As a 'Manly boy', you just don't go to play for your arch rival unless you're potentially at the tail end of your career and the dollars are there. He has the opportunity to continue to win (and we will) and be remembered as a Manly legend. Parramatta will never get past the Sterling, Kenny years as their group of legends, and none coming from Manly will trump them.

Brad Arthur would need to be Jesus to make me think otherwise!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6