Throw the cheaqe book at Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With 1.2 mil i would be going after tom burgess (stretching but his brother might be a key to get him), Adam docker, Tamou maybe injury prone but might work, dylan napa, JWH (dont hate haha) apparently mose masoe wants to be back in nrl aswell he could be good

Look, I agree Foran could put all this **** to rest, but he seems to do things differently to dce, he has kept things behind closed doors , at the end of the day we as supporters don't know the inside goings on, maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually is torn on what to do.........

“I think it is more about a certain relationship he has with an individual,” Kelly said.
“It is certainly not about the coaching or any issue, it is about a certain relationship.”

So it seems that Foz can't live without Choc, is he that easily led and insecure?
Is Choc the puppetmaster?
Don't worry about your other mates.

Or is it a relationship with his bank manager?

“I think it is more about a certain relationship he has with an individual,” Kelly said.
“It is certainly not about the coaching or any issue, it is about a certain relationship.”

So it seems that Foz can't live without Choc, is he that easily led and insecure?
Is Choc the puppetmaster?
Don't worry about your other mates.

Or is it a relationship with his bank manager?

This is interesting. In the context of what is being said, you would assume he is not getting along with a certain someone in the Manly organisation, however it could be a reference to the "good" relationship he has with Arthur that is dragging him to Parramatta.

You'd
This is interesting. In the context of what is being said, you would assume he is not getting along with a certain someone in the Manly organisation, however it could be a reference to the "good" relationship he has with Arthur that is dragging him to Parramatta.
Just heard him on the radio and its the latter... a love fest with BA.

Maybe reports of a handshake agreement with Arthur last year when things turned pear shaped are true, but Kieran is thinking twice about making the switch now the Penn's are running the show.

Yeah

yeah but if we managed to hold Foran, I believe we could turn this situation around pretty quick.... Purchase a up and coming kid at half, johns can mould him, and spend dce cash on forwards.... And we would even drop out of eight.

Agree. Signing Foran (although not as good a player I feel as DCE) would be a huge boost for the club, it would boost morale and we could bring a rookie half into the team and still have an international half to help guide him. Manly want pay 1.2 million for Foran, they will still stand with their current offer, and just hope he signs to play with the club that made him the player he is today

Kelly stated he felt Foran does have a strong relationship with Arthur (one of the main reasons Kelly feels Foran is contemplating signing with Parra) but vowed to keep fighting for his signature, up til June 30th. Would like to think the same goes for DCE

Maybe reports of a handshake agreement with Arthur last year when things turned pear shaped are true, but Kieran is thinking twice about making the switch now the Penn's are running the show.
They got control in October 2014 - make a decision Foz :mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8