Throw Matai on the pile...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
He's leaving too 'apparently'

Foran
Williams
Stewart brothers
DCE
Ballin
Matai

Hahaha!! We're doing well!!

I stopped reading newspapers 1 week ago...Guess i'll stop watching tv too...

The Sharks tried to get him a couple of years ago and i rekon theyl definately go hard for Matai again. They need a quality centre. Young Whare is off contract at the end of the year as well, id be trying to lock him away ASAP.

If he keeps playing like he did on Monday night his value will soar.

Napper said:
He's leaving too 'apparently'

Foran
Williams
Stewart brothers
DCE
Ballin
Matai

Hahaha!! We're doing well!!

I stopped reading newspapers 1 week ago...Guess i'll stop watching tv too...

Toovs is going too - better money elsewhere....bet that will be the next report the media comes up with..

So today is Wed and no word all week on the club progressing on DCE and yet last week it was front page news. Any one heard anthing definitive?

He has signed what is now called a "Preemptive assignment "contract with the bulldogs.Gee you guys really are behind the times.

Napper said:
Rambofan said:
He has signed what is now called a "Preemptive assignment "contract with the bulldogs.Gee you guys really are behind the times.

Hi. You're an idiot.

Why? Because I am aware of the inner workings of player transfers while you nuffies wander the hill with crappy banners like"push it up"?

What an embarrassment to the hard working loyal manly fans and club-men of the northern peninsular.

I gave you clowns all the scoops about Des and other players leaving and you guys played with your di**s and had group therapy here for days afterwards while the real action was playing out.
Talk about going to a party and spending the night in the loo.

I love you all.Rambofan is BAAAAAACK.

ManlyBacker said:
I wonder if Brett is still looking at houses in Kogarah. Oh, that was sooo last week.

I didnt want to say anything but i live in Kogarah and saw him bidding on a 4 bedroom 2 story house at an auction on saturday. He didn't win so i guess he will be signing elsewhere...

ManlyBacker said:
I wonder if Brett is still looking at houses in Kogarah. Oh, that was sooo last week.

C'mon MB, get with the times lol

Hahaha 'i gave you the scoops' as i said...You're an idiot.
Rambofan said:
Napper said:
Rambofan said:

Hi. You're an idiot.

Why? Because I am aware of the inner workings of player transfers while you nuffies wander the hill with crappy banners like"push it up"?

What an embarrassment to the hard working loyal manly fans and club-men of the northern peninsular.

I gave you clowns all the scoops about Des and other players leaving and you guys played with your di**s and had group therapy here for days afterwards while the real action was playing out.

The Wheel said:
Nice work Oracle I mean Rambo

Fact1 .I do not even know who this "Oracle"person is.Please explain.
2 I do not need an alias OR a duel Silvertails ID as there are a few here who know me quite well from the club.
3 My awesome post is awesome
4 As per my last visit to lala land,dreamer city or fantasy supporter,as this place is known,I will answer any questions you have plebs.

Rambofan is in the house.

I am not this oracle person.

I do not need a twin identity.

I am known here.

I will reveal more scoops as I see fit.

You are silly willies.

Rambofan said:
The Wheel said:
Nice work Oracle I mean Rambo
4 As per my last visit to lala land,dreamer city or fantasy supporter,as this place is known,I will answer any questions you have plebs.

Rambofan is in the house.
Do you agree that you are an idiot?

Thanks for the humour guys - we need it these days. And Dumbofan, we appreciate your awesomeness but don't think hanging around toilets for a 'scoop' is for us.

Rambofan said:
Napper said:
Rambofan said:

Hi. You're an idiot.

Dont you have aids yet? go die of it

Such silly comments from uneducated fans.No I dont feel like an idiot,more a person who knows what is going on around the club instead of being a tryhard di** like you guys.

Rambofan said:
Such silly comments from uneducated fans.No I dont feel like an idiot,more a person who knows what is going on around the club instead of being a tryhard di** like you guys.

If I had stuck my head in front of trampling knees as often as you did I would also have a hard time knowing what is reality or not. Keep up the meds, not that they are working.

Rambofan said:

How can you afford these things????

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7