Threesome request ends in choking attack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
A TASMANIAN man bashed and choked his girlfriend until she blacked out after he tried to leave the scene where she engaged him in a threesome.

The Supreme Court in Burnie heard the woman brought her female friend along on a camping trip last April and confessed to her partner, Phillip Hilton Bissett, that she was bisexual.

She plied Bissett, 44, with alcohol to make him "more receptive" to the notion of a threesome.

The court heard the three engaged in some "mild intimacy" but, as the two women became more involved with each other, Bissett decided to leave.

He drove off but, drunk, crashed into bushes. His partner ran after him and tried to take the car keys from him.

By this stage others in the camping area were looking on.

As the woman again grabbed at the keys, Bissett slapped her and pushed her to the ground.

Comments on this story. LOVE IT
daveb Posted at 9:07 AM Today
He's going to regret that when he's an old man

Comment 1 of 7

P Mullington of The Ridge Posted at 9:14 AM Today
if that had've been the bloke filling the chick with alcohol so she was more 'receptive' he would've been in so much more trouble... double standards.

Comment 4 of 7

DLB of Sydney Posted at 9:18 AM Today
every mans fantasy (except this bloke's) coming true.

Comment 5 of 7

Never Happen to Me of Melbourne Posted at 9:18 AM Today
poor bloke

Comment 6 of 7

phil Posted at 9:23 AM Today
what was his issue? I cant see a problem there ...

Certainly needs to hand in his man card. But the chicks could have been hideously ugly. Still, hand in your man card...NOW

Fro link said:
it was probably his sister

You mean that they weren't his sisters.  Being from tasmaina he would only want a threesome with his sisters

tookey link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=182805.msg256730#msg256730 date=1269396006]
it was probably his sister

You mean that they weren't his sisters.  Being from tasmaina he would only want a threesome with his sisters
[/quote]

Im from Tasmania and part of a minority and find this highly offensive.  Get him CW.  

clontaago link said:
the woman brought her female friend along on a camping trip last April and confessed to her partner, Phillip Hilton Bissett, that she was bisexual.

She plied Bissett, 44, with alcohol to make him \"more receptive\" to the notion of a threesome.

The court heard the three engaged in some \"mild intimacy\" but, as the two women became more involved with each other, Bissett decided to leave.

Photos of the 2 females have just been released.

big_girls.gif

Reports of Phil's muffled screams of "Noooooo!!!" from the campsite that night are still unconfirmed.

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=182805.msg256785#msg256785 date=1269423735]
Sounds like he's gayer than Cambo
Volley - no homophobic comments please!!!  A number of people have been warned for the same. Even if you are joking, NO!
[/quote]

You will be a busy man if you set a precedence like this on Silvertails.

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=182805.msg256785#msg256785 date=1269423735]
Sounds like he's gayer than Cambo
Volley - no homophobic comments please!!!  A number of people have been warned for the same. Even if you are joking, NO!
[/quote]

I dont get it. Whats wrong with a harmless stir?

Derogatory homaphobic comments i would agree with but that...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8