Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't imagine an nrl star going rogue in this fashion. The tele calls any player a star, including frew recently. Most lIkely fringe players I would think.

They're just hoping someones stupid enough to put their hand up. When the ASADA find they've got no takers it will all blow back at them and their professionalism... or lack of...will be questioned. They're just pissing in the wind.

I hope I'm wrong but my gut feeling is that one of our stars is going down over this. Hopefully it doesn't take the gloss off our achievements in recent years.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Tell ASDA Prove it or f**k off

From what I have heard Toovey pretty much has.

I have had enough of this now - these wankers holding the whole clubs to ransom is just wrong.

Charge us or clear us end of story.

master blaster said:
well,the way I see it,its an ex player that dobbed the so called 3 players in,so they are going on his advice,which means he obviously didnt get on with these 3 so called players,mmm,could be sour grapes from the ex player if you ask me,hope the club stands behind the players

Yes but that whole scenario contradicts itself. If an ex player didn't get on with these 3 so called players, they are hardly likely to tell him about taking dodgy drugs. This all sounds more likely that an ex player is feeding the media gossip on players he didn't get on with. Or even more likely, the media are just making up their own gossip.

Put up or shut up , this drip feeding is complete nonsense . A political stunt that continues to implode.

ASADA is probably paying the telegraph to write all these stories in the hope one might be close and scares someone to come clean / dob.
You've got your evidence, ok then, there's a table, lay it out, bring these players in. If it is correct, then congratulations, you've done your job. Got nothing? then go back from the hole you came out of. How many weeks are we into it now and it's still all just dribble coming from those at the top.
i see some very long legal battles coming from this at the end when they come up with nothing and people start putting a value on damaged reputations.

Isn't BSC one of our sponsors ?? Maybe that's where we'll find the Gazelle.

As said above. If they have the proof...bring it on!
I understand the need for anonymity, but for me, it sour's the memory of past players to hide behind this veil of secrecy.

Same rules should apply for everyone, the basic principal of ASADA should include integrity, ethics & honesty so they need to come clean on WHO the hell is accused, because all of this speculation is becoming a circus.
In fact IF there are players confirmed as cheating the smart play would have been to STOP them playing the 1st game rather than throwing the book at them later.
All very cryptic & unprofessionally handled thus far imo, as ppl appear unclear of what the allegations are & who the culprits are supposed to be. Maybe by the end of this case there could be a reverse legal case for damaging certain clubs credability without cause or justification??

Townsville Eagle said:
If nothing comes of this can the clubs sue ASADA or are they able to say and do whatever they like with no reprises.

Suing ASADA is like suing ourselves. Who's money would they use for any payout to individuals or clubs?

seriously getting real tired of this bull****. investigate asada for incompetence, you'll have a watertight case.

From what I have heard, it's the same people who pursued Dr Mohamed Haneef, and Paul Hogan and came up with f@#k all.

MissKate said:
master blaster said:
well,the way I see it,its an ex player that dobbed the so called 3 players in,so they are going on his advice,which means he obviously didnt get on with these 3 so called players,mmm,could be sour grapes from the ex player if you ask me,hope the club stands behind the players

Yes but that whole scenario contradicts itself. If an ex player didn't get on with these 3 so called players, they are hardly likely to tell him about taking dodgy drugs. This all sounds more likely that an ex player is feeding the media gossip on players he didn't get on with. Or even more likely, the media are just making up their own gossip.
thats virtually what I said wasnt it,Im not saying the 3 players told him to take the crap

If it is true, which I doubt, you'd think it would possibly be older and frequently injured players bothering with it, peptides have no real use in younger guys as their GH levels are already high

Rambo1987 said:
This has become a Circus with NRL, ASADA and Kate Lundy running the 3 ring circus.

What a _________ joke......

3 ring circus!! Who are the other two arseholes Jason Claire and Juliar

Is it a coincidence that ASADA have started with Cronulla (liberal) and Manly ( liberal) to be the first two targets and Essendon (labour) have been left out when Essendon broke the story before the ASADA news conference.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7