Thoughts?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watmough....Wow!

king and Perry good too

Choc is such a mixed bag player.

Made good metres, made a lot of tackles, but also missed a thousand and gave away a dozen penalties.

If he could bring some consistency to his game and combine that with his passion and ability....he'd be a f*cking hero.

Don't forget Willow missed a goal, and put up a bomb that was uncontested in goals...he's mixing up his game !!

Hehehehe

Willow's shot at goal was probably the best of the game! Shaved the post and easily made the distance. Let him kick from the sidelines instead of the Ox....

Ryan link said:
Don't forget Willow missed a goal, and put up a bomb that was uncontested in goals...he's mixing up his game !!

Hehehehe
dont be a dick ryan will did some good stuff in attack tonight
he ran to the line and looked to offload on a few occasions

To be fair to Choc, the penalty that he gave away which led to their try was a load of crock. He had his arm caught in the bloke's legs and couldn't do anything.

Watmough was huge and if we have to cop a couple of penalties to get him play like that every week. I'll take it.

He is deadset a handful out there. He is one of the best hole runners in the game today. I'd say he and Hoffman are the best in the business. His footwork is brilliant.

He is one of the main cogs for our attacking engine. Jamie Lyon outside him. Surely, this is the set up.

We need lyon wider.

You reckon there are any warriors supporters left??? Fair dinkum that was under 7's stuff from them.

man Lyon is a centre but u just know when Matai comes back hes going back to 5/8

What happens when Orford gets injured.. were going to struggle big time. Heath at hooker was awesome.. just rotate him with Ballin.

Stoked with the size of the win, but the Warriors were pathetic, I thought the Canberra/Penrith game last week was bad, the Warriors out did them both by a mile.

Good to see some smiles on the faces on the faces of B Stewart and Robertson, looked like a big boost of confidence for both of them, the back three all looked awesome.

Lyon had a blinder at centre, who would have thought? I expect him to line up at 5/8 next week with Matai or Vaealiki back in going by Dazzlers comments.

All the forwards were good.

LeStrange needs to be on the bench, he provides a bit of spark and would be good interchanging with Ballin at the back end of each half.

Steve Bell was the worst I would say, on a day where everyone looked like a genius he looked exactly the same as he has for 18 months, he just confirmed he should be (but won't be) the man to miss out when Matai comes back.

So yeah, stoked but not getting carried away, there wasn't much there to say a premiership is on it's way but they're heading in the right direction, the confidence boost will be the big plus from the game. With a subpar Souths next week it's a good chance to consolidate the good form and get a rythm going.

Steve Bell. He crabbed insdie on every run again last night except once. On that occasion he called Bani inside him and then threw him a hospital ball that put Bani into touch. Bell is slow and he is getting slower, he wont be in he side next year as he is heading overseas and when Matai returns Bell should be dropped.

we were laughing because everytime Bell got the ball he crabbed inside. there were only about 3 times when he touched the ball he didnt do it

there was one time when he ran straight late in 1st half - he almost broke the line. Way too much crabbing though

What happened last night in the final 10 when Orford went off ?

Was i correct in reading Willo at 6 and L'Estrange at 7, or was Willo more at 9 ?

I think Willow played a bit in 9.

But I think over all you were right in thinking

LeStrange played a halves role

Kiwi Eagle link said:
What happened last night in the final 10 when Orford went off ?

Was i correct in reading Willo at 6 and L'Estrange at 7, or was Willo more at 9 ?

Willo was more at 7 and LeStrange at 9

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4