Thoughts on Tomorrow Nights Game now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anthony Watmough to drop the ball twice on the first tackle 12 metres out from the Eels line gifting us two tries.

He will not drop the ball.

Being at Parramatta he would in all likelihood have undergone the operation in include another finger on each hand. Hence he would now have twelve fingers rather than ten to hold the ball. @:D

Only joking choc I hope you have a good game but be a losing start to your Parramatta career. (By the way thanks for your efforts up until last year. Good luck but never against Manly.

Parra are specials tomorrow night
I think parra by 13+( and before you say hang you head in shame, not a true supporter davohan123) I am just being a realist- our boys may fight for the 1st half and keep it close but I expect parra to blow us away in the second half.

I still cannot believe we are favourites with the bookies.

I expect us though to in the following 2 weeks beat both scum one and scum 2 at Brookvale oval!!

Could very easily be a sellout against the dogs or at least 18,000 + crowd

Last edited:
I think parra by 13+( and before you say hang you head in shame, not a true supporter davohan123) I am just being a realist- our boys may fight for the 1st half and keep it close but I expect parra to blow us away in the second half.

have you compared the two team lists? I don't understand how you think we're going to get flogged. I'm going to bring this up when you're wrong. Most pessimistic view I've read so far. Are you a parra troll in disguise?

have you compare the two team lists? I don't understand how you think we're going to get flogged. I'm going to bring this up when you're wrong. Most pessimistic view I've read so far. Are you a parra troll in disguise?

No life long manly supporter and member - been for all my life. I travel with my family to many away games

I will be happily proven wrong luker and if that is the case so be it but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I see us not winning tomorrow night!!

To why I think we are going to get flogged I just think parra will have to much to play for and our boys heads won't be in the game.

No life long manly supporter and member - been for all my life. I travel with my family to many away games

I will be happily proven wrong luker and if that is the case so be it but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I see us not winning tomorrow night!!
yep you're entitled to your opinion I just think its wrong and based on emotion not logic

If they play like they did in Rd1 last year at home against the Warriors it wont be Davohan who is apologising lol Getting ready to head down right now and cant wait for a game of footy to break out!

And Lurker, as a long time punter, I can tell you if you think logic is a guarantee of success in our great game you have not been a punter for long enough.

My personal opinion is it will be an absolute cracker and a toss of the coin.

If they play like they did in Rd1 last year at home against the Warriors it wont be Davohan who is apologising lol Getting ready to head down right now and cant wait for a game of footy to break out!
look at the last few years of scorelines its rare we get dusted by 13+

yep you're entitled to your opinion I just think its wrong and based on emotion not logic

Your probably right luker and I will eat humble pie if that is the case come Friday night at about 9:20pm

I expect us though to in the following 2 weeks beat both scum one and scum 2 at Brookvale oval!!

Could very easily be a sellout against the dogs or at least 18,000 + crowd
Feathered friend a realistic person knows about our great culture ,our great coach , our great captain and our superior players . A pessimistic person in totally blind to all this .

Feathered friend a realistic person knows about our great culture ,our great coach , our great captain and our superior players . A pessimistic person in totally blind to all this .
AGREE. And for evidence in the 3 years since tooves has been in charge. Despite all the drama and including finals we have only lost 6 games by 13+. 2 were in the finals

Davohan has an opinion, so have you Lurker...leave it at that. One thing I do know is that if you want to put yourself out there as being supremely confident of who wins and loses a game of rugby league then you will come a cropper very quickly. Most even comp in the world and logic means very little.

Davohan has an opinion, so have you Lurker...leave it at that. One thing I do know is that if you want to put yourself out there as being supremely confident of who wins and loses a game of rugby league then you will come a cropper very quickly. Most even comp in the world and logic means very little.
Ok. but I'm not attacking anyone its just a debate. Its a supporters forum? my view is his view is wrong. I don't think less of him has a bloke maybe I should have said the parra troll part was a joke? and the evidence bit I was responding to mavin who said davohan had made valid points but if you read his post he actually didn't provide any reasons why he thought we'd be flogged. Logically it suggests its emotional.

I'll always defend manly lol. I just brought some rationality to an emotional argument. Is that not allowed on silvertails? (tongue in cheek). We aren't the kind of team that gets flogged. Even if we lose I just don't think they are that much better than us. Manly for years have always preferred to have our backs against the wall. I simply believe we'll turn all the white noise into emotion and the ability to whack someone. Tooves is an emotional guy he'll get them up for it. Whatever he says in public is very different to behind closed doors. No one likes us we don't care.

I don't worry about the result so much, as to the 'type of footy' we play. How the forwards blend. How the coach uses the bench . . . .etc. Does DCE look committed? This early in the season there is no 'form' as a guide.

Ok. but I'm not attacking anyone its just a debate. Its a supporters forum? my view is his view is wrong. I don't think less of him has a bloke maybe I should have said the parra troll part was a joke? and the evidence bit I was responding to mavin who said davohan had made valid points but if you read his post he actually didn't provide any reasons why he thought we'd be flogged. Logically it suggests its emotional.

I'll always defend manly lol. I just brought some rationality to an emotional argument. Is that not allowed on silvertails? (tongue in cheek). We aren't the kind of team that gets flogged. Even if we lose I just don't think they are that much better than us. Manly for years have always preferred to have our backs against the wall. I simply believe we'll turn all the white noise into emotion and the ability to whack someone. Tooves is an emotional guy he'll get them up for it. Whatever he says in public is very different to behind closed doors. No one likes us we don't care.
Agree. Nothing personal on here . We dont attack the person . We are passionate , proud and positive supporters that get fired up with pessimistic views and reply accordingly .

I don't worry about the result so much, as to the 'type of footy' we play. How the forwards blend. How the coach uses the bench . . . .etc. Does DCE look committed? This early in the season there is no 'form' as a guide.
Last season the media had Snake ,Metai wanting out , other players not happy and Choc also lost his block but on every game day the great Toovey got the players up and had a very successful season finishing second on the ladder and were very unlucky in the finals to lose to the dogs with our injury riddled team . Look at Tooveys form guide and feel at ease

I've been to games we were expected to win and walked away a loser, conversely I have been to games where we shouldn't have won and we did ( several come backs against the Donkeys spring to mind ).

I agree with @susan it's a toss of the coin with either side very capable of a win

I've been to games we were expected to win and walked away a loser, conversely I have been to games where we shouldn't have won and we did ( several come backs against the Donkeys spring to mind ).

I agree with @susan it's a toss of the coin with either side very capable of a win
It's not like the bad old days though. I've been at brookie when we were winning then lost by 30+ to the dragons. Or when we had the panthers score 70 on us in 2004. Puts some perspective on the pessimism!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2