Thoughts on the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

willstyles

Bencher
Just finished watching the first half. Interesting 40 minutes of footy....

A couple of things. I couldn't believe they binned Perry! For what?! Peacock threw the first punch and instigated the whole thing. Perry just finished it.

Also, Maguire's try was bullsh*t. Should've been a no try, knock on. Clear as day.

Watmough is braining them. Why the f*ck was his beauty of a hit on Burrow called for a penalty? It was totally legitimate.

Williams has been singled out a few times, but he's responded pretty well. Made some good runs as well.

Rose looks a level below at the moment. Hall, Watmough have been our two best forwards. Kingy looking solid as well.

Good to see that Ox/Glenn Stewart/Killer still have the ability to create space easily on the right hand side of the field. It's our go-to play, but still looks difficult to shut down.

I can't believe I'm awake so early, and fired up so early. Footy's back.

Oh, and Snake - having a more than solid game so far, but you'd have thought with his record he'd be the last bloke on the field to bomb a try like that....

Third thing I forgot, the pass for Choc's try was forward. That would be called forward in any game in the NRL I reckon. At best it was very flat, I think Jason Robinson's been watching too much union because that's the only place I think a pass like that would be considered 'safe'.

Manly are making tons of half breaks, we do look a lot rusty
Snake catches that choc ball it would have been game over

LOL @ PeeCock at his attempt to fight Perry

Ox is having a great game as well

Leeds look tired, but that bombed try may haunt us.............. Peacock cannot fight....... more a goose than a peacock.

I agree with everything you say willstyles - especially about Leed's try. I started laughing coz I thought he had bombed the try.

Really dislike the Pomgolian commentators, although Foxtel's commentators dtend to deathride Manly worse

I've remembered why I haven't bothered watching any English Rugby League for years. Fat useless poms laying over players in the tackle and walking 3km off the mark when they get tackled. Usual cheap shots from the soap dodgers as well. They just aren't up to it, we should smash them in the second half.

Refereeing is atrocious, Robinson has been Leeds best player. I don't know what the penalty count is, but he must be blowing the whistle just to keep warm. How they ruled that a Leeds try is beyond me, he dropped it cold.

Manly look about 80%, just a few little timing issues which will come with more game time.

What a start to the second half!!!

Thought snake had a hattrick in his sights there. Great pick-up off Robbo's kick, Choc deserves a double.

willstyles link said:
Just finished watching the first half. Interesting 40 minutes of footy....

A couple of things. I couldn't believe they binned Perry! For what?! Peacock threw the first punch and instigated the whole thing. Perry just finished it.

Also, Maguire's try was bullsh*t. Should've been a no try, knock on. Clear as day.

Watmough is braining them. Why the f*ck was his beauty of a hit on Burrow called for a penalty? It was totally legitimate.

Williams has been singled out a few times, but he's responded pretty well. Made some good runs as well.

Rose looks a level below at the moment. Hall, Watmough have been our two best forwards. Kingy looking solid as well.

Good to see that Ox/Glenn Stewart/Killer still have the ability to create space easily on the right hand side of the field. It's our go-to play, but still looks difficult to shut down.

I can't believe I'm awake so early, and fired up so early. Footy's back.

Correct Maguire's try was BS

Robinson is struggling as a ref, on both sides.

Should have made a couple of common sense decisions - such as the one where he penalised Lee Smith for playing the ball after he called "play on".

He obviously heard "play it", with difference in accents etc, he should've showed some common sense and just said "righto, let's try this again, just play the ball mate".

Senior's over as I type. Can't believe this guy still plays footy. I thought he was 40 about five years ago.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2